𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴- the plan

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

You stared at your finished assignment, your head filled with thoughts that had nothing to do with it. When you said you'd 'think about it', you really thought about it.

You had a separate notebook in your hand and a pen in the other to jot down the pros and cons of taking up Suna's troublesome request. 

You were already worried about Hana's reaction to you and Suna partnering up for the group project, what would she do if she saw the two of you dating? There was no way she'd just sit still. She had to come up with those ridiculous rumors to save face after the way her relationship with him ended. She would be fuming with rage and jealousy if she saw you get with the 'perfect boyfriend' that she had lost. 

But you were determined to help Suna out. He was your friend and he was a good person. He doesn't deserve to be subjected to any of the shit that Hana pulls. 

You glanced at your clock. Midnight. Your notebook was still empty. You were hoping to go to bed by now.

'Guess I'm staying up late again'

══════════════════

Next morning, on the train

The seat next to Suna was empty. 

You smiled. This saved you the trouble of having to find sometime at school to talk to him alone.

You sat down beside him, ready to show off your hard work from last night. But of course, he was asleep.

You were about to wake him, then paused. You stared at the few strands of his hair falling on his face.

'He looks really pretty when he's asleep...'

You blushed. 'What am I thinking?! He looks conventionally attractive. I meant conventionally attractive-'

He stirred and slowly blinked. With his sleepy half-closed eyes, he gave you a lazy smile. "Hey, g'morning".

"Oh you're finally awake. Hi" you said calmly, as if you weren't just freaking out earlier.

He yawned and lifted his head. "Soo um. Was last night enough for you to make a decision"

You nodded. "Somewhat. I have a plan"