𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲- the break up

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

TW: Mentions of k*lling oneself. The line that mentions this is underlined. Please skip it if you don't want to read.

You watched as Suna rushed out the front door angrily. Hana just stood there, tears streaming down her face.

Others started to notice. The room got quieter. Everyone was murmuring, wondering what was going on. Hana didn't say a word. 

People went over to her, trying to comfort her. You didn't really want to be involved, so you slipped out the door while no one was watching.

You saw Suna. You weren't sure what to do. On one hand, you wanted to comfort him, ask him what was going on. But on the other hand, if YOU were in a difficult situation, you'd want nothing more than to be left alone. 

While you pondered on your course of action, Suna noticed you standing behind him.

"Sigh. I'm guessing you wanna know what happened back there?"

"Not really. Just wanted to make sure you were okay."

He stared at you.

"What? You've done it for me before"

He laughed. "Thanks. I appreciate it"

"Do you wanna go get something to drink.. or a snack? To get your mind off things? I can pay" you offered. 

He gave you a tired smile. "Sure I'd love that"

You felt your heart skip a beat seeing his smile. 'He really is very pretty' you thought to yourself.

"Alright. Where should we go?" you said, walking ahead.

"To a convenience store" he said. "I want jelly fruit sticks"

"What?... really?" you asked, smiling. You assumed he was being sarcastic. 

"Yes really" he said, dead serious.

"Damn. Sure, okay. I'll try it too I guess" you chuckled.

"It was good, by the way" you said suddenly. "The food at the party. I liked it"

"Hah! I knew it. I have great taste, don't I?" He boasted.