𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳- project

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Y/n, I need to talk to you"

While you were willing to do anything in your power to help Suna right now, you had class. And being the perfect student you are, how could you be late to class?

'But... maybe he really needs someone to talk to right now'.

You were quiet for a bit. "Is it urgent?" you asked finally.

He looked a little embarrassed and turned away. "No I guess we can talk about it after class". 

You felt guilty. Your obsession with being perfect due to childhood trauma was getting worse. You were dismissing friends that need help.

"I'll wait for you after class, ok?" you said apologetically, before dashing back to class to keep your record of 0 tardies.

══════════════════

You got to class just in time as the bell rang. Breathing a sigh of relief, you sunk into your seat.

You pulled out your books as the teacher walked in. "Good morning class. I have a special announcement today. In around three weeks, we will be having our first educational 3-day field trip of this year!"

The class cheered. You wondered if you could spend time with people from other classes, considering everyone in class seems to want to avoid you.

"Alright, settle down. There is a catch. 2 classes will be going together as a group. And each of you will be paired with a student from the other class for a group project on the place we're visiting"

Everyone couldn't care less about the project. "Sensei, where are we going??"

Your teacher sighed. "We're going to Kyoto and-"

"WOHOOO!" everyone roared excitedly.

"CLASS" that shut them up. "I know you're excited but listen to my instructions first. You and your partner will research Kyoto and together submit a project it's history and culture by a week before the trip. If you pass, you and your partner will be notified that you can come. However if you fail, you will not be attending. Your final grade will be revealed once we return"

Everyone was quiet now. There was some murmuring. Now they actually had to work for the trip.

You had this in the bag. You were aiming to get a perfect score. Though, you were worried about your partner. You hated group projects. Working alone was always easier for you. You could do your parts perfectly but what about the person you're paired with? What if they drag you down...