Chapter 2: First mission

Johnny was woken up by someone knocking at the door. "Who is it?" He asks in a sleepy tone. "Its me, Ghost. Wanna get some breakfast?" "Yeah sure give me five minutes to get ready." He yawns as he gets up to get ready. He walks to his closet and picks out some clothes to wear. Once he's dressed he walks outside to see Ghost waiting for him. "Did ya wait long?" "Nah" Ghost says as they walk to the lounge.

Once down stairs they go to the kitchen to get breakfast. "Good morning hermanos!" Greets Ale. They see Rudy already being busy making omelets for everyone. "Morning Ale, Rudy. Making breakfast for everyone I see?" Johnny says. Rudy just simply nods, being to tired to respond. Johnny nudges Ale "Don't keep him up al night Ale" Johnny laughs. "Yeah yeah" Ale rolls his eyes with a smile "Now get out of the kitchen." "Yes sir." They walk out of the kitchen to sit at a table. König walks in and joins them. "Guten morgen" "Good morning big guy, did ya sleep wel?" Johnny greets back. "Ja slept like a baby zhanks to my medication" "You take medication?" Ghost askes suprised. "Ja for my anxiety, zhey do make me sleepy but zhats fine" "Foods ready amigo's" Alejandro and Rudy come back carrying plates with omelets for everyone. "Thanks Ale, were are Gaz and Prize?" Johnny looks around but can't find them in the lounge. "They've been on a mission since last night after dinner. They got suddenly send on one" Rudy says as everyone starts to eat. "Talking about missions we have a briefing tonight. König, Johnny and Ghost you guys are assigned to a clear an enemy base and free a hostage. More info at the briefing at 6 pm." "Alright then our first mission together" Johnny says with a smile, finishing his breakfast and getting up to put his plate away in the kitchen. "I'm going for a run see y'all later" Johnny walks outside and starts his jog around the base.

After an half hour he went to his room to get a towel and clean clothes, so he could go to the showers. When he enters the shower room he sees someone already showering. The man in front of him seemed very tall and muscular, and he had long dark red hair. *he's pretty handsome* Johnny was shocked at his thoughts. Him thinking this about another man was new for him. He had a strange feeling inside his stomach. As the man turned around to see who entered the shower room Johnny gasped as he recognizes the scar on the mans face "König is that you?" "Scheiße" König turned of the shower quickly and went to put his hood back on and a towel around his waist. "I'm sorry Johnny I'm just not ready to show anyone my face yet" "It's okay big guy, just tell us around what time u shower most of the time and we wont bother u" Johnny says reassuring. "Zhanks I appreciate it" as he dries of and gets dressed. Johnny can't helps but stare with that strange feeling still lingering. *God he's so hot* Still shocked he tries the push the thoughts away when König walks of to the door. "See zu tonight at the briefing." "Yeah till then."

After König left and closed the door Johnny can't help to think about the guy's handsome naked body. As he undressed and stands under the shower, he tries to push his thoughts away and think clear. "He's your teammate Johnny u have showered with the others as well, this ain't anything new. Stop these thoughts." It was true after a hard training with the others they all shower at once, except for Ghost as he wants to keep his identity a secret. Only this is the first time Johnny thought and felt this way seeing his teammate like this. He washed off all of the thoughts and gets out of the shower to get dressed after which he walked to the lounge to watch some tv.

He watched tv for a while before deciding to go to the gym to get some exercise. As he walked into the gym he saw Ghost dead lift 550 pounds! "Impressive mate" Johnny said to Ghost as he warmed up. Ghost only nods since he is very concentrated. Johnny picks up his usual dumbells and starts his workout. His eyes caught a female recruit doing bench presses. She is wel built and drop dead gorgeous. *God damn, strong and beautiful*. He is relieved to think those thoughts about a woman instead of another man. He goes back to focussing on his workout. After a while both Ghost and Johnny walk back to the lounge to get some dinner.

After dinner they just talked for a bit. "Say Ghost did you have any relationships?" "Why do you ask Johnny? Are u interested?" Said Ghost with a smile under his mask. "I don't thinks so, just curious." Johnny scratched his head. "Well I had some relationships mostly with women but a couple with men. They either left after they used me, or I left them afraid of losing them." Ghost said truthfully with a raised eyebrow. "Ah okay, i just wanted to ask...." Johnny stopped mid sentence not sure if Ghost would laugh at him if he did. "Go on Johnny, you know you can ask me anything I won't judge you" again, truthfully.
"I... well I wanted to ask how do you know if you're into other men?" Johnny looked away in shame. Ghost chuckled "Thats your question?" Johnny looked suprised as he nodded. "Wel its fairly simple, the same way you'd feel about a woman. I hope that answered your question? Also you don't have to feel ashamed for loving someone." As he answered that question the got up. "Thanks mate i appreciate it. Now lets go to the briefing before Ale bites our head of"

The briefing was short but clear, they had to save a hostage out of an enemy base that night. They had to do it quietly as to not let the enemy know they were there. The mission ended smoothly as they moved fast and quietly trough out the enemy base, retrieving the hostage and handing them over to CIA agents to handel it further.

"Good job Hermanos! I'm proud of you guys." Ale said when they got back. "Thanks Ale, I'm suprised it went so smooth especially whit these two trees." Johnny chuckled, pointing to Ghost and König "I'm going to the showers see you in a while." Ghost said walking away to the showers shaking his head at Johnny's comment. "Hermanos come back soon, we will toast on this successful mission!" Ale yelled at Ghost. "Will do!" Ghost yelled back still walking to the showers. "Let's get drinking" they walked to the kitchen and cracked open a few bottels of beer. After a while Ghost, Rudy, Gaz and Price joined them and they all drank together.

After a two crates of beer and a bottle of whiskey they were pretty much drunk. Ale and Rudy went to Ale's room, giggling. Gaz and Price fell asleep on the couch. Only Johnny, Ghost and König were still awake and pretty much wasted. "Guysss... wanna go to my room so the *hick* new recruits don't see us like this" Johnny stood up and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. "Ja ist gut" König and Ghost stood up following Johnny to his room.

They stumbled into Johnny's room speaking with slurred speech. They all say down on Johnny's bed each taking a sip of the bottle and passing it on. "When was the last time we had this much fun?" Ghost said laughing. "Ich don't know anymore* König chuckled. Taking his hood off because it was getting to hot. Ghost and Johnny both where suprised by that. "Woah big boy *hick* so ur final...ly comfortable enough around us?" König just nodded taking the bottle to take another sip of whiskey.

After half a bottle Ghost fell asleep next to them leaning against the wall. König and Johnny still drinking until suddenly König moved closer to Johnny. "What are u *hick* doing?" Johnny puts the bottle on his night stand. Suddenly König grabbed Johnny's face softly and pulled him closer till Johnny is was sitting on his lap. "Shhhh.." König put his lips on his before he could say anything. He first wanted to pull away until the strange feeling came back.