⚠️Chapter 5: Second dessert ⚠️

(Warning there will be smut in this chapter!!!)

They kissed deeply before König let go of soap and tossed off his hood. "Zu sure zu want this?" König asked before kissing Soaps lips softly. Soap nodded as he kissed König back. "I do want you, and your touch I want all of you." Soap said eagerly, pressing his lips onto König lips, kissing each other deeply. König pulled up Johnny's shirt pinching his nipples. Johnny let out a gasp as he felt feelings he never felt before. "Zu like that mine schatz?" Johnny nodded at König's question, moaning softly. "Zu want more?" Johnny nodded again.

König sat up and got a condom out of one of his drawers and threw it at Johnny. "Whoa you're a big guy." I look at the condom and the logo with under it xl written on it. "Is that a problem?" I turn red "no but it's my first time." König throws off his shirt and bows back over Johnny and kisses him deeply König breaks the kiss and works his way down leaving marks all the way down til the band johnny's boxer. "Want more meine schatz?" König looks up licking just under Johnny's waistband. Johnny twitches under the touches and grabs Könings hair, moaning softly. "i guess zhats a yes." König chuckles as he pulls down Johnny's boxers revealing his throbbing cock. König starts teasing Johnny's balls and licking his cock. making Johnny squirm and moan in pleasure. He slowly teases Johnny's hole softly with his fingers making Johnny moan even louder ."please ...." Johnny whimpers " what schatz? tell me what zu want." König teases as he softly pushes one finger in making Johnny shutter with pleasure violently. "b-babe please put... put it in pleass-se" "what do zu? want speak clearly meine schatz" König teases more and puts another finger in prepping even more, hitting his spot exactly right. "please fuck me babe!!" Johnny screams out in frustration. "alright meine schatz." Köning says as he takes off his own underwear and strokes his cock and puts on the condom. Johnny looks in awe and wonders if it would even fit. König grabs the lube out of the drawer and put it on his hands making it warm to the touch and spreads it over his cock. he grabs Johnny's waist and his waist and puts him in position his cock caressing Johnny's hole making vas shiver. "what's the magic word schatz?" König asks teasingly whilst putting lube on and around Johnny's hole making him whimper loudly. "p-ple-ase!" he whimpers loudly. "zhanks meine schatzei" König praises before slamming into the johnny, making him squirm in pleasure and pain. After slamming into Johnny, König slows down. "m--moore..... pl--eassse" Johnny whimpers loudly whilst clenching his fists in the bed sheets. "not so fast schatze, don't want zu to come fast.'' Köning grabs Johnny's head in one hand and holds it above his head whilst marking his neck with hickeys, pumping in him slowly. And then slams back back into him again until then both come. König pulls out and throws away the condom and falls next to Johnny on the bed. "That's the best sex I have ever had babe." Johnny says to König but he already fell asleep. So I also decided to sleep.