Chapter 6: Operation

I woke up and it took a second to notice the big guy holding me in his arms. I almost panicked but then remembered last night, and felt the pain, a good pain nonetheless. “Guten morgen meine schatz did zu sleep gut?” König kissed me on my cheek before stretching, but cuddled me again right after. “Yeah I slept great. "You?" “Slept like a baby” he chuckled.I turned over to face him, his gorgeous red hair, the scars over his face, Which I thought were still hot, and his beautiful eyes. “Zu gut? Seeing something zu likes” He asked, not trying to laugh. “Hm? Yeah?” I nod after a couple more minutes. I actually think about what he said and blush, hiding my face in his chest. He laughs and strokes my hair. “It's all gute meine schatze, we are a couple after all, no?” He kisses me on top of my head. “Yeah your right, however stop teasing.” I looked up to face him but was worried when I saw his big grin and I soon knew why. “Zu didn't have a problem with that yesterday.” He laughs again and I hide my face again.

“Hermanos? Are you awake?” Alejandro knocked on the door. I shoot up, scared he might open the door. but remember quickly that he already knew I was gay. “Yeah” I step out of bed, throw on some boxers and shorts and open the door a little bit so Ale could only see me. “Ahem I see you had a fun night” Alejandro laughs. I looked down and saw several hickeys on my chest, there were probably more on my neck. I blush and look up again, seeing a hickey badly hidden on Alejandro's beck as well. “ I can say the same about you.” He laughs and nods “yeah we did, I'm happy you finally start to accept your sexuality. Who is the lucky guy?” he starts thinking. “Probably König or ghost I assume?” I blush and nod. “ I think it's König.” Alejandro laughs as two big arms embrace me from behind. "That's right.” he chuckled. I looked up and saw he had already put his hood back on. I was a little bit disappointed, but understood why he would want to wear his hood. “Well Hermanos you guys will be sent out on a mission against the Cartel” Ale's face turned darker. “It's gonna be a tough one, many of our soldiers have already died fighting them and I don't want you guys to end up like them. Meet me up at 1 o'clock in the briefing room.” We nodded and ale walked away.

“The Cartel is gonna get interesting.” I say to König whilst getting dressed. He only nodded and put on his shirt. “We will be fine I just know it, and we have each other on the field.”
“I hope zu is right.” We put on our shoes and we're ready to leave the room till König stopped me, and kissed me deeply. “I don't want to lose zu meine schatz” we stood there for a while kissing and hugging till Ghost knocked on the door and we went to the cafeteria for some grub.

“Did you guys hear from Ale already? We have to fight against the Cartel, again.” I nodded to Ghost and took another bite of my toast and eggs. “It's gonna get interesting” ”more like dangerous.” König added. He was right Valeria knows we are on her tail, so she takes extra precautions now. She doesn't let herself get captured again that easily. “Well let's not get caught then.” I added eating my last piece of toast and chugging the last bit of water. Alejandro walks over to us and tells us to come with him to the briefing room.

“Hermanos, you will all be sent on a mission to free a part of Mexico of the Cartel. We have to keep in mind that they have hostages. We will have to free them first before taking back the area.” Alejandro explains. “Does everyone understand?” “Yes, sir!” We all say in unison. We look over the map and pinpoint our plan of attack.König, Ghost and I are in one group and in charge of freeing part of the hostages.