INTRODUCTION

Author's Note:-This chapter will be Introduction of some main and supporting characters.

Main Characters:-

Serena:
Our Girl Protagonist Aged 18 years old who is currently a celebrity Singer of a girls idol group.She is a polite, innocent and intelligent girl. For her reaching her love is the only priority so she try so hard and work so hard on reaching Ash Ketchum.

Ash Ketchum:-
Our Boy Protagonist Aged 20 years old who is currently roaming around the world. A Cheerful, reckless and lot denser boy in terms of love and relationships. he always stands for his friends and family. He has two secrets, one in heart, other is in the mind.

Supporting characters:-

Delia Ketchum:-
Mother of Ash Ketchum. Her occupation is unknown and her age is 39 years. She stays in kanto region. She a caring and loving mother. Ash inherited lot of qualities from his mother. She has an unknown husband and family except Ash Ketchum.

Grace:-
Mother of Serena. She has lost her husband and family except her daughter. So, she is with her daughter but when she home and not when her daughter went on business trips and works.

Shauna:-
She is a celebrity Singer along side Serena of the same girls idol group. and She is a friend of Serena.as well as childhood class mate.

Nini:-
She is a celebrity Singer along side Serena of the same girls idol group and She is a friend of Serena.

Miette:-
She is a celebrity Singer along side Serena of the same girls idol group and She is a friend of Serena.

Korrina:-
She is a celebrity Singer alongside Serena of the same girls idol group and She is a friend of Serena as well as childhood class mate

Concetta:-
She is a celebrity Singer along side Serena of the same girls idol group and She is a friend of Serena.

Aria:-
She is a celebrity Singer alongside Serena of the same girls idol group and She is a friend of Serena.

Author's Note:- That's it for this introduction chapter. These are some important characters for first understanding of story. More characters will reveal as story processes