Chapter 10

Serena's POV:-
I took both plates and rushed to my Ash. Ash was still in the bathroom so, I put both plates on the dinning table. After sometime Ash came from the bathroom, changing clothes. We both started to eat, I make sure, he doesn't find out about the food. After we both finished eating, I washed both plates. As we are done with the food stuff. Meitte called me, it must be about meeting up with others. I think of ignoring it, but I already tried to hide Ash from everyone and failed. So, I don't really have any choice but answering the call. I picked up the call. "Hello!" I said. "Hey! Serena, your not trying to avoid us, do you" Meitte asked sarcastically. "What are you talking about, I never do that" I lied. "Right! So as decided, you're going to introduce us to Ash, you do remember, don't you" Meitte said sarcastically. "Huh! Ok! I'll do that, but.." I was cut off by Meitte. "What are you bla burring about" Meitte asked confused. "What I wanted to say is, couldn't we meet up at evening or something" I asked politely. "What? What's wrong with now, mornings are best for get to together" Meitte asked confused. "Yeah! That's right, but you know, I ..I was just thinking about.." again I was cut off by Meitte. "Hey! Are you planning to be alone with Ash, don't you" Meitte asked. I do want that, but I was captured red handed so, I can't do that. "It's not like that, I was.." again Meitte cut me off. "You, really are thinking of that, even after what happened yesterday, you are still..." I cut Meitte off. Yeah! I was furious of the way she is speaking to me and she refuses listen to me so, why do I care? "If you want to meet Ash, then evening is the only time, that I'll let you" I strictly said. "Hold on! You are being selfish" Meitte said. "Yeah! I am, now don't disturb" I strictly said and cut off the call. How can she tell, I am being selfish, when I am the only one who has to be with my Ash. By the way Ash came to see me and only me so what's wrong with being alone. I don't see any reasons not to or problems with only me and Ash spend time. They are the once who are being selfish. Meitte wants to meet Ash and become friends with Ash, only because, she wants to tease me even more. But not going to happen, I won't let anyone to meet Ash, I'll be the only one to spend time with my Ash. As I was done with cleaning dishes and stuff, so rushed to Ash to only see, Ash is getting ready for going somewhere. He said, he won't be leaving until tomorrow, so why? Why is he preparing to go now. "Huh! Ash, are you want to see any places" I asked a bit sad. I don't want him to leave, but I can't stop him from leave. Even so I want to spend some more time before he leaves. "Huh! Your right, I wanted to go somewhere" Ash said. That's so sad, that means I won't be able to spend more time with my Ash. "Why don't you come with me?" Ash asked me. I was shocked by his request, but I was so happy too. "You know! I really appreciate if you decide to come, it will be good if you tag along" Ash asked scratching his cheek.

If my Ash want me, then I'll do anything. "Sure! I would love to come" I replied to my Ash. I was nervous but much more happy.

"Yeah! So, let's go Serena" Ash said. Yeah! Huh! I want to disguise first. "Huh! Ash, i have to disguise myself first, so, no-one recognise me" I said. Yeah! I do it every time, I go outside so, nobody disturb me and create a mob of people around me. "Huh! Serena, I don't think it will be needed" Ash said. "Huh! But Ash, if someone recognise me, then people may form a mob around me, and we can't spend any good time" I said. I was annoyed by this mobs. At the starting stages of my career as a idol. I was with Ash, someone whom, I don't know came asking me for autograph and selfie. Then, he told everyone about me, and many people mobbed around me. Then, unfortunately I was separated by my Ash, then it became a horrible memory and I am was afraid of this happening again. "Don't you worry! Serena, that won't be happening, you just come as usual" Ash said to me. "Huh! But if any chance, anybody recognise me then, I can't be with you" I said. Even though Ash assured me, I was still concerned and I never want to separated by my Ash. Ash put his hand on my shoulder, assuring me.

"I said, don't worry, it will not happen, you just wear your snowsuit and come with me" Ash said

"I said, don't worry, it will not happen, you just wear your snowsuit and come with me" Ash said. He saying to me that, I should wear snow suit. "Huh! But Ash why snow suit?" I asked him, I was bit confused. "Huh! It's just you will catch cold, if you don't wear it with snow everywhere" Ash said. Huh! Right, I forgot it's winter here, and snow is everywhere. "Ok! But, are you sure no one recognises me" I was still bit concerned. "I got tired of telling you this, don't worry about that, because of snow suit you can easily cover your face and nobody doesn't force you to remove it and I am gonna be with you so, i'll prevent and cover your identity from coming out, so, are you stop worring now" Ash explained. He is so smart as always. "Yeah! Sorry for the trouble" I said. "There isn't any trouble, it all fun!" Ash said as he starts laughing. I too laughed with my Ash.

Author's Note:- That's it for chapter 10. Hope everyone enjoy reading it. Stay tuned for more Amourshipping moments. And for now BYE.