Chapter 31

Gary's POV:-
"So, Serena when did you get to know about this" I asked her. In return, I got a real threatening look from her. I coughed, "If you don't want to tell me. Then, don't tell me. But, Please, Stop looking at me, like that!". I begged her to stop her deadly stares. Still, in return, I only got that. "I was really, didn't knew about it. When I am with you in the flight? I swear!". I thought, Lying is the best way to get loose from Serena's glares. "I'll deal with you later!" Serena said. I know, she is definitely going to kill me. "No! No! No! Later is not the good time. So, if you are really mad at me. Then, I'm sorry! really, really sorry!". I was really scared of Serena."If, you want to yell at me! Then, you can yell at me! Infront of aunt Grace". I said and went and hide behind aunt Grace. "Yelling inside the hospital is prohibited, you might known that atleast". Serena said in the cold tune. Dammit! She got me there. I was so confused about the situation. I can't think of any way, I can escape her now. Then, suddenly; a figure entered the room. I quickly recognised this person as Brock. Who is a famous doctor now. He quickly greeted each of us and told us the present condition of Ash. It's good, but, unable to make anything to help. while, your friend recovers from the life threatening situation is not anything that. We can take pride in or anything else. It's nothing really anything good in that kind of things.

Serena's POV:-
After, hearing all of the things about my Ash's condition. It wasn't any easy feeling. I know, my Ash will wake up soon. But, why can't that moment be this moment. After, Doctor left informing us every important details about my Ash's recovery. Mama forced aunt Delia to eat something. Because, aunt Delia doesn't eaten anything. From finding out of accident to till this moment. So, they soon left and Gary went to take care of his work. I was the only one with my Ash in the room. I took a seat next to the bed my Ash was sleeping. I took his hand into my hands. I can't help it, but, to cry. I never intended to see my Ash like this. So, it really makes me feel pain. As, I continued to see my Ash laying there. I can't help but, to think back to our childhood.

Flash Back:-
12 years ago:-

Serena's POV:-
It's been a bright morning in the pallet town. I was getting ready for the school. It's my first day at the school. I am not going to be in the same class my Ash. But, I can visit him, if I wanted. And, we can meet in the launch hour too. I was excited to go to school. Because, today my Ash is the one picking me up for the school. More than that; my Ash is going to pick me up for the school everyday, from this day forward. I was so excited to go to school with my Ash. As soon as, I finished my breakfast. I went to my Ash's house to wait for him. We were neighbours, So, there were no problem in reaching my Ash's home. As soon as, I got inside my Ash's house. I was greeted by aunt Delia. "Ohh!.. Good morning Serena. Are you all ready to go to school already!" Delia aunt asked me. "Yeah! I am so excited to go to school" I replied with excitement. "Well! Serena, you know him. It's still early in the morning. So, he is still sleeping in his room". Aunt Delia said. "Yeah! I expected this, and, there is still enough time left too. So.., can I go to his room". I asked aunt with nervousness. "Ok! Anyway! If, you are going to see him. Can you wake him up too. He really has to learn to wake up early in the morning, like you!". Aunt asked me. "Okay! I'll wake him up!" I said and sprinted to stairs and to my Ash's room. I opened the door to see my Ash still sleeping. His bed manners are as messy as his hair. But, still, it's so cute. My Ash is so cute in all the stuff, he does. I never saw anyone this cuter other than my Ash. But, I shouldn't forget, what aunt Delia asked me for. So, now; I am going to wake my Ash up from his cute sleep. I started to shake my Ash holding his left shoulder. "Ash!.. Ash!.. wake up!.." I started saying and shaking my Ash at the same time. "J-just a little mo-more" my Ash started to mur mur in his sleep. I couldn't help, but, giggle about his cuteness. After, trying for atleast a two to three minutes of efforts. My Ash finally started to open his eyes. I was able to see, his Auburn brown eyes. His eyes really fills me with joy and happiness. "Haa!.. Serena is that you!" My Ash slowly started to recognise me. "Yeah!" I said filled with joy and excitement. Suddenly, my Ash sat up by looking clearly at me. His eyes are totally filled with horror. "What happened? Ash! Why are you so terrified". I asked my Ash with worry. "I am not late, am I!" My Ash asked me with fear in his eyes. I laughed! realising, what my Ash meant? "No! I just got ready, real early to go to school with you!". I assured my Ash, he is not late. His reaction quickly changed to calm. "Thank God! I really thought, I was late again". Ash said in relief. "Were you got to school yesterday!" I asked my Ash with curiosity. He quickly started to strach his head's back by his left hand and smiled at me.

Author's Note: That's it for the chapter 31. Hope you'll enjoy reading it too. Stay tuned for more Amourshipping moments. And for now BYE.