Chapter 26

Serena's POV:-
I successfully boarded the flight, their is still few minutes left before it takes off. Coming here and boarding flight was difficult of my fame as an idol. I wear disguise a lot because of that. But still, I can't completely conceal my identity. I am not feeling so good because of the conversation with my friends earlier and I was also worried about my Ash. I tried to call my Ash but, I wasn't able to reach him. My Ash doesn't pick up the call sometimes but, by somehow. He is always able to send me his response. But, this time, I wasn't able to get to him and niether did he. That's the reason, I am so worried this time. it's time for plane to take off. "This is poilet of this plane is talking" the poilet suddenly announced. "Sorry for the delay! We were waiting for one person to board this flight, thanking everyone for their patient" Poilet tried to explain. I wonder, who might be this 'one' person. Everyone on board started to talk and complain about the delay. If it doesn't resolve in few minutes, I am going to be late too. My mama will be waiting for me to arrive too. After few minutes, there is still no luck. Where is this 'one' person. Is he really coming or not. Everyone else on board also annoyed by this 'one' person too. "Sorry for the delay! We are taking off now, so kindly check your seat belts, stuffs and etc" Poilet announced. Thank God! It's finally taking off. I thought, I'll end up making my mama wait. I started gazing out side the window. "Sir! Your seat is right there, have a nice flight" I heard air hostess speaking to someone. I didn't bothered to see through. "No! Need to be formal miss" I heard a fimiliar voice. I looked at the spiky brown haired guy with his annoying personality. He was holding that air hostess's hand. "Ha! Ha! Ha! But, sir we were trained to give respect to everyone" she said sweating and feeling uncomfortable. "That's maybe for everyone but, you can call me Gary, so, what's your name? Lady" Gary asked her for her name. How annoying? "Sorry sir! But we don't supposed to tell you that" She already rejected him. How poor? "Huh! Why can't?" Gary forced her for an answer. "Our work as nothing to do with that, but, it's just we don't want to tell our name to guys like you!" That girl roasted Gary. "What the?" Gary left there dumbfounded by answer. "If you excuse me, I like to take my hand back" She took her hand back and left leaving Gary in the dirt. I tried to control my laughter. Then, Gary started walking with annoyed expression. He rised his hand at my direction. Did he find me out, but, how did he, I was wearing a disguise. He came right at my seat and sat next to me. "Hey! You're idol Serena, don't you!" He wishpered towards me. So, he did find me out. But, I didn't respond. "What? Don't you recognise me, well! I can't blame you, I did got lot handsome from the last time we met" Gary started of with his annoyance. "Yeah! I just got to see that by that air hostess" I messed with him. "Ha! Ha! Ha! You're not funny, you know!" Gary said with annoyance. "I didn't imagined you to join me, so, what brings you here, Gary!" I asked him. "Umm! You know, Ash came here a couple of days ago, so, I just accompanied him" Gary said. "Are you saying you're spying on me and my Ash's journey" I asked strictly. "No! When did I said anything like that" Gary said dropping sweat. "So, what did you meant?" I asked him. "I was on work, you know! I don't have time to waste on your dates" Gary said. I blushed madly hearing 'our date'. "W-W-WHAT do you mean wasting time? Huh!" I got nervous because. It was about me and my Ash dating. I really hope that to happen and very soon too!. "Don't get so flustered! I know everything about your crush" Gary said with mischievous smile. I was very nervous about speaking it with anyone, more than that. I always want to tell my Ash before anyone about my feelings. As I was speaking of my Ash, I remember he didn't picking up his phone call. I decided on asking Gary about my Ash. "Hey! Gary do you happen to know where my Ash is" I asked him with seriousness. "Huh! A-Ash! Ah! ..he is ...he probably on.. I mean, my guess is he might be in jhoto or unova" Gary said with hesitation in his voice. My heart started to beat faster than ever before, I think, Gary is hiding something from me. Is my Ash in any kind of trouble, or situation is worser than that. My worries are growing with each thought. "Are you hiding something from me" I asked him. "Huh! W-Why do I have to hide something from you" He replied me looking the other way. "It's because, you are voice is not usual if my Ash's subject comes, tell me is it connected my Ash, I am trying but, I wasn't able to connect with my Ash, did something happen, my Ash is alright right, right, please tell me nothing *sobbing* h-horrible *sobbing* h-happened" I was crying considering a horrible thoughts. But, still I really hope nothing had happened to my Ash. I was praying for my Ash's safety. Whatever the situation, my Ash was in, I will solve it by doing everything necessary. As long as I live, I'll never leaving my Ash in any horrible situation. Please God! Please! Please! Please keep my Ash safe. I am begging you. "N-Nothing happened to Ash, he is completely alright, I assure you" Gary said.

Author's Note:- That's it for chapter 26. Hope you'll enjoy reading it too. Stay tuned for more Amourshipping moments. And for now BYE.