1: Shanghai Showdown.

We can see the USS Valkyrie geolocated and stationed in the Pacific Ocean as Garrison briefs Sword 3-3 Unit.

Garrison: Martial Law for a fucking billion people! They're angry for the assasination of Jin Jie's...

Alice: Who was he, sir?

A dossier of Jin Jie's is shown.

Garrison: He was running for president, democracy, he wanted a govern in favor of democracy transition and the introduction of reforms.

A dossier of Admiral Chang Wei is then shown.

Garrison: Admiral Chang Wei convinced to many that we killed Mr. Jie, backed by the Russians, it's going to be war.

A photo of the Zhi Yu Towers in Shanghai's Huangpu District is shown along with a Dossier of CIA Agent Kovic, codenamed Whistler.

Garrison: Your mission is to pull and extract VIP's from the Zhi You Towers in Shanghai safe and sound, a CIA Agent will coordinate the extraction of the VIP's, Laszlo "Whistler" Kovic...

Kirito: Any possible targets?

The Rules of Engagement are shown.

Garrison: The PLA are behind the tail of Kovic and the VIP's, so you're cleared to engage any threats that may be on your way to reach them and while extracting them.

Kirito: Solid copy.

The satellite geolocates MARSOC Sergeant Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya in Shanghai, China.

Shanghai, China.

January 15th, 2020.

0311 ZULU.

[Sgt. Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya]

We start with the squad sitting on a five-seated van, Kirito is on the passenger seats with Alice and Konno to his right, while Sinon is the pilot and Asuna is the co-pilot.

Asuna: I hope nothing happens to the van.

Sinon: Don't worry, lil sis, we'll be fine.

As Sinon drives through the streets of Huangpu District in Shanghai, Police sirens are heard on the background while some civilians flee and cross the streets.

Konno: This ambient kinda sucks honestly, even the police is nervous.

Sinon: We're going through a storm of shit to pick up the trophy.

Asuna: A beautiful trip, don't you think, Kirito?

Kirito: I know, right?

Alice: I wouldn't mind getting a cafe now!

Just as they talk, they spot PLA Infantry about to enter a military checkpoint.

Kirito: Motorized Infantry Spotted...

Sinon: Copy that...

While the PLA cross a military checkpoint, Sinon takes the other way to avoid entering conflict with the police.

Asuna: I spotted the tower... We're getting two VIP's along with Kovic, right?

Alice: Indeed.

However, while crossing the street Sinon picked up with the van, they van is hit on the front window by one of the civilians with a stone, forcing the van to crash and trapping them in an alley.

Sinon: Fuck! We're Trapped!

Alice: We'll need to continue on foot! Get out!

Kirito: Roger that!