3: Changi Airport Assault.

Following the victories of US-Led Naval Strikes in the South and East China Seas, This limited the PLA Naval Capabilities.

Satellite geolocates the Valkyrie, near the coast of Changi, Singapore

Garrison: According to the intel, Chang would be planning to destroy our fleet with Airstrikes coming from an airbase in Singapore...

Alice: What shall we do?

Garrison: Find your squad and i'll brief you all.

Alice: Yes, sir.

Once everyone was there, Garrison explained their plan to them.

Garrison: Listen up everyone, your mission will be to assault the Changi Airport in Singapore, which is being used by the PLA and they're planning to defeat our fleet by launching airstrikes coming from there.

A photo of a Flare Pistol is shown.

Garrison: The first unit to deploy the flare with this pistol will have 60 seconds to get out of there, it's our only shot to protect our fleet.

Alice: Yes, sir.

The satellite geolocates MARSOC Sergeant Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya in Changi, Singapore.

Changi, Singapore.

February 2nd, 2020.

1033 ZULU.

Getting on a boat from the Valkyrie and ready to deploy, they move towards the coast of the Changi area of Singapore.

Arriving there, they're welcomed by PLA troops, some of them are downed by the squad as well as other Sword Units.

It is then when a column of 4 M1A2 call signed "Runner" from the USMC 1st Tank Batallion arrived to Support "Sword".

Runner 1-1: Sword 3-3, this is Runner 1-1, we're inbound on the coast and spotted enemies, what's your status? Over!

Sinon: Runner 1-1, this is Sword 3-3 Bravo, we're engaging these enemies, since they're inmobilizing us, break, requesting fire support, over.

Runner 1-1: Solid copy, 3-3 Bravo, just mark our objectives and we'll take care of them, out.

Sinon: Roger that, out.

Alice: Kirito, mark the objectives.

Kirito: Yes, ma'am.

Kirito lazes the target.

Runner 1-1: Solid copy, 1-1 engaging.

They down all the infantry on the coast.

Kirito: Targets neutralized.

Alice: Let's move forward.

Moving through a Typhoon in the highway taking to the airport where they engage PLA Infantry and Spec Ops, as well as destroying 2 ZBD-09.

At the same time, they find 3 Type 99 MBT's without crew, which Kirito's squad manages to steal along with other Sword units.

Through the mall and the plaza, they manage to down troops as well as infantry with RPG's, escaping unharmed.

They later reach a restaurant near another highway, where they down more PLA troops, however, the only way to reach the highway was going on foot.

Runner 1-1: This is all we can go through, one squad of us will have to continue on foot.

Alice: Leave it to us, after all, we've got the Flare Pistol! Tell Garrison about it.

As Sword 3-3 move forward by themselves, they reach the airport entrance and manage to down PLA troops.

After reaching the outside, where a Buggy is there.

Alice: Kirito, get in the turret, i'll drive this time... Asuna, drop the flares.

Asuna drops all the flares with the pistol and gets inside.

Asuna: Let's go!

As they move, PLA troops try to pursue them, but Kirito shoots with the Turret.

However, the buggy is destroyed after the missile strikes arrive, forcing everyone out, but escaping unscathed.

Seeing PLA troops in the distance, they're all captured by them.

To Be Continued...