Born a Monster, born Hungry

The happiest day for her and her family.

That is what this day was supposed to be, for the Midoryia family, thought Inko in her last moment : still conscious... still alive. Yes, her husband was oversea and couldn't be physically present for the birth of their son, but he was there via video recording and chat. It was the moment they could finally witness a new addition to their family. 

But this day, ended up becoming a series of gruesome events.

As Inko was starting to give birth the natural way the procedure had to get canceled in urgence because of big complications. The baby was bigger than anticipated, apparently due to an unexpected acceleration of growth in the last day. She was send in the emergency room as she was suffering internal blood loss because of perforation, a rapid scan showed that those injuries seems to be caused by what looks like antlers ? Once arrived they realized that it was already to late to save the mother as she was loosing to much blood. They send a nurse to announce the news to the husband with the laptop outside while doctors and assistants prepared for an emergency C-Section with good hope of saving the child.

After 2 or 3 hours of procedure they finally manage to extract the baby without causing to much damage on him and the mother, as most of the medical team were closing back the already dead body to allow a proper burial and prepared them self to fill a death certificate, the baby was taken in the observation room to check his well being and study his quirk so it can be registered. And it was unnerving to say the least. 

The child was bestial in appearance, a 65 cm boy mostly covered in forest green fur with elongated limbs, deer hooves and skull surmounted with big antlers for his foots and head, long fingers ending  in sharp claws. But his most shocking feature for the doctor and nurses is how skinny he was, his dry stretched skin was literally resting on his bones, showing all signs of advanced starvation. Yet all scans made on the new born boy showed no trace of physiological distress, in fact the child was peacefully sleeping peaceful.

Once all verification were done : no rare disease detected, respiratory system normal, no nutrient deficiencies of any kind witch was completely contradictory with his visible state of starvation ; he was brought back in the emergency room were his mother was held, as the nurses wanted him to see her at least once before they were forever separated.     

And this decision, was the biggest mistake ever made that day.

Because once inside the room, the overwhelming smells of blood, punctured flesh and newly found death brought Izuku out of his sleep. His body awakening made his metabolism go ballistic, he slowly open his eyes, looked at the doctors and uttered his first words.

Izuku : I... I... am... s-so... Hungry !

Screams... screams of terror and horror filled the Shizuoka General Hospital that day. Sounds of absolute carnage echoed in the corridors of the nursery for 30 minutes and 1 hour more for the sounds of a festering beast to finally be replaced by a dreadful silence.

--------------------------------------------

Tsukauchi was not ready for the vision of horror that was waiting for him in the hospital. It is not the first time he was called by one because they a got a newborn with a very dangerous quirk gone wild, resulting in the unfortunate death of a medical member. Usually he just get there, have a few statements from the present staff to know who was responsible for the mess and voilà.

But, this... this was not an accident... this was a MASSACRE !

Well... he should have seen it coming and prepared himself better when he arrived to see everyone present pale or downright ready to throw up. Even his policeman where not looking good and they have seen things that no one should ever be able to witness. This was very concerning, but he had to keep a stoic face and show confidence, he was the detective in charge of the affair god dammit ! 

Beside, all of this was the doing of a new born child so it couldn't be that bad right ?   ...Right ?

He presented himself to his team who reported the state of the situation. All police officers were already interrogating everyone present and a few local pro heroes were sweeping the area looking for the missing new born killer. He was brought inside nursery by one of the pro heroes, and the moment he entered the building he got immediately hit by the smell, a smell that he know oh so well... the putrid odor of death. 

He took the elevator to the floor were the event took place and his eyes widen the moment the door of the elevator open. The walls, ceiling and floor was covered with claw marks and sprays of blood. The smell of rot and death was overwhelming and a few severed limbs were scattered. It took all his will to stay on his feet and not stain the crime scene with puke. 

Tsukauchi : Wh-what is the room ?

Policeman : room nu-number 666

Tsukauchi : H-how appropriate...

They got to the door, open it, and took out their bag to puke inside. The room was like the corridor but 10 times worse, the window was wide open giving a good view of one of the parks outside with 2 or 3 uprooted trees aligned with the window.

Tsukauchi : This is really bad !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now THIS, is my true 2nd story ! I have not abandoned Sheogorath Izuku, but I am far more hyped to work on this project. As I said in my other story now in hiatus, I will continue to upload Eruden : the celestial hero every friday, while I will upload this one every Tuesday.

The second chapter of this story gets upload tomorrow so stay tuned !