Training with a Vilain

The official annoncement about the vilain rehabilitation programme of UA was made just this morning. The reactions were mixed but overall, they were not as bad as they thought.  All Might finally made his entrance to annonce he was not only in favor on it, be also that he will supervise the programme himself, making most of the who were against it not protesting anymore. 

Then they introduced the first vilain to be rehabilitated. They announced it was none other than the Emerald Wendigo and brought Izuku to the stage with just quirk cancelling handcuffs on his wrists. The boy, towering over them with his 8 meters (26.2 feet) made the crowd step back from shock and protests started again.

However, All Might was fast to calm everyone down and explained that a few explanation were now needed to be Heard about the Wendigo. Detective Tsukauchi who was also present, started to explain the boy's quirk, count the story of Izuku, and remember all the progress that he made alone, even before he was apprehended.  

Nezu talked about all the progress made with Izuku in the school, and made it clear that, the boy was a human being with just a bestial appearance. Himself being an animal, he declare high and loud that any tipe of discrimination because of Izuku's appearance will NOT be tolerated, All Might and the detective backed him up and threw themselves warning to the people.

--------------------------------------------

It has been 2 days now that classes in UA started and as you can imagine, many of gossips and whispers were made in the school about the rehabilitation programme of UA and the Wendigo technically being a student like them. Right now, class 1-A was in their classroom with their homeroom teacher Eraserhead, waiting for their first heroic class. 

It was completely silent as Aizawa was trying to sleep, so the usual gossiping were not present. But the Wendigo was still in everyone's mind here, especially in the mind of one explosive boy. Bakugo Katsuki was conflicted about this development. At first he wanted nothing but revange for the death of his aunt, but now he knew that Inko was not killed by the beast and the thing about perpetual famine ? He was lost about the situation, and he didn't like that.

All Might : I am... coming through the door like a hero !!! 

This entrance of All Might combined with the sudden loud cheers of the students jolted Aizawa awake, who fell from his chair. He got up and he was really pissed, he flashed his quirk making everyone silent and dead glared the number 1 hero for his little stun. 

Aizawa : The next time you do that... I will throw you out of the window !

All Might : I... yeah, sorry Eraserhead... Now everyone, today is your first heroic class and as you all have already understand, I will be teaching you ! This is going to be a HvV battle training and for that, you all need to have the look for the job !

Take your suitcases with your corresponding number and meet me back at ground BETA ! 

After 15 minutes, they all arrived in their hero suits. All Might was waiting for them as expected, but they were surprised to see Aizawa also present. Of course, they will never know that he was here because All Might did not have a teaching license and needed supervision...

All Might : Perfect ! Look at all of you, true heroes in the making ! Now, until this year this HvV battle exercice was 4 of you battling each other in teams of 2, recreating a possible scenario you could face once pro, but now we have a new opportunity to take this exercice further.

Iida : How exactly, sir ?

Aizawa : As you already now, UA as implemented a new rehabilitation programme for Vilains. And you also know that we already someone to follow it, right ?

Everyone nooded, of course they knew about the Emerald Wendigo being into UA to become a "student" and be rehabilitated into society, but what does it have to do with the exercice ?

Momo : Yes sir, we are indeed aware of this, but what does it have to do with the battle training we have now ?

All Might : Good question Yaorozou ! You see, most of the battle between heroes and vilains you can witness are caused by broad day light crimes, made by desperate vilains or stupid ones. Those are in reality a small fraction of the actual fights, most criminals do not want to be seen, they act in the shadows and try to attract the least attention possible even when fighting.

Aizawa : The Emerald Wendigo is a perfect exemple of "vilain" who is aware how staying hidden is crucial to stay outside as a criminal, and even more than that, he specialized himself in quick and stealthy take downs, never risking to be in a direct and prolonged fight even if he could.  

Kirishima : That is really unmanly, from him.

Momo : Its not about being manly or stylish Eijiro, its about survival. The Wendigo need human meat to sustain himself, and being constantly hungry : hunting, killing and eating is basically his all life. If he was constantly doing fair fights he would not last long.

All Might : Absolutely ! And whatever you want it or not, you will eventually have to face those kind of opponents. In real life and against real vilains, there is no rules, no restriction and nothing will be fair. You will fight against people that will want nothing but your death, and they will not hesitate if you give them any chance to do so.

Tokoyami : Excuse me sir, you said that the exercice will change this year because UA had a new opportunity. Since you brought up the Wendigo after that, does the change as something to do with him ?

Aizawa only replied with his signature s**t eating grin and clapped his hands to congratulate Tokoyami. This gesture made all students realise what they were getting them self into now, and was starting to terrify them.

Mina : W...wait, we... we are not gonna fight him no ?

Aizawa : Yes you will... and in groups of 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of new chapters for this story. I took so much time an other story of mind did not reach the vision I wanted so I wished to completely re-write it. 

Also, being a relatively new writer I did not realize how tiresome and hard it is to write, so when I found myself with 3 stories to update a week I realize how stupid I was...

Anyway, enjoy this new chapter !