The song of a full moon

Before they retreated to inform UA and other heroes of the situation, Izuku and Manual took 10 minutes to make sure their target and  possible associates did not teleport nearby. Once done, both got to the nearest HPSC hero surveillance center to report LOV's possible involvement with Stain. 

Manual asked his sidekick to take care of calling immediate reinforcement, before calling Nedzu to inform him of their new found sign about potential LOV's activity in Hosu. While he waited for UA's principal to respond, he was getting quite anxious about the potential relations between the Hero Killer and the League. Stain was already a big problem alone, he was not really looking forward to see what he could do, backed up by an organisation with enough ressources to attack UA directly.

While Manual was discussing with the principal of UA, Izuku had an other problem to deal with. He was dealing with something that the Wendigo had not revealed to the heroes, another con inherited from his quirk. For all the progress in socializing with Nedzu and dealing with humans, he was still a predator at core.

With this fact came a visceral and primal need to hunt in darkness, using the shadows as a cloak and to strike his preys unseen. All tried to teach him not enjoy such things, but his body and mind could not deny the pure bliss of bathing in blood and tearing apart flesh while showering in the dime light of a full moon.  

It has been month now that he had his last full fledged hunt, and until now he always thought that all the human meat and blood freely served to him would have quench his bestial urges. But now ? In front of a wall made of glass  at the top of Manual's agency, bathed in moonlight ?

Now he felt it. Now he realized. As he looked down on a black city rotted to the core with felony, murder, Vilains and corrupted Heroes while being deprived of a good hunt for months. He started to understood that hunger was not the only thing defining him. Here and now his senses where at their pick, and could smell and hear the sweet blood below.

Izuku : The sweet blood... its intoxicating... and the moon... it sings to me... it would made a man sick... but I now that... I am no man...    

Manual : Midoryia ! Good news, since Nedzu and UA as a whole have complet faith in your smell and judgment we're are about to receive all the backup we could need. Endeavor is even joining us since he is nearby and adamant to get his hands on the Hero Killer ! My sidekicks have also contacted Enginium to update him, he is waiting for us right now ! 

In normal circonstances Izuku would have informed the pro hero of his disagreement with the n°2 presence. He was a forefront heavy hitter, careless and who openly hated discretion, and this was the worst possible approach you could think of with the type of prey that is Stain. But right now the Wendigo could not bring up his displeasure.

It did not help that this problematic was now bothering him because of a selfish reason. Because with the sort of transe he was put in by the melodious song of the full moon, the mission was not for the people anymore, nor was it for righteousness. No, now the mission was for him, for the predator inside. And all good hunters despise competition.

Izuku : Then let us not... waste more time... the field is calling us... we must answer...

Manual : You're alright Midoryia ? You seem to have more difficulty in your diction...

Izuku : Worry not sir... I shall deal... with it alone...

Manual : ...Okay, I trust you enough kid.

Izuku : If so... May I ask... to hunt alone..?

-----------------------------------

It was only after 15 minutes of none stop argument between Izuku, Manual, the sidekicks and other pro heroes that Midoryia finally manege to have the authorization he wanted to make the travel for Enginium's location alone. It was a hard fight, because even if he had a few supporters none could miss the fact that he was getting more and more unstable.

Manual even took a minute with him alone to ask him if he was sure of what he wished for, as he saw Izuku's muscles stiffing, his fur standing up and the low growl he was constantly trying to suppress. He won his case by simply stating that other people eyeing him all the way would only make things worse.

Now he was on his way towards the rallying point to meet up with the full team. However, because of his urges currently eating him from the inside he was moving like he would have back then. When he was still wild... when he was still free. How he missed those time when he was on the hunt.

None truly had witnessed Izuku the predator, all to afraid to see a monster hunting his prey. Horror movies had always emphasized the end of the process, and the macabre sight that is the reward. They could not fathom the beauty of the endeavor, but if they were there witnessing Midoryia they would have been blessed.

His movements were flawless, precise, gracious. There was no waste of stamina or fluidity in everything he did, nothing was useless and everything was useful. The moon was singing to him and he danced to the song. Because this is what a hunt is, a Tengo between predator and prey.

Half way through the journey, he stopped in his track as a strong sent reach his nostrils. It was a smell he knew oh so well and it was coming straight from a back alley. His senses were quickly overwhelmed and slowly crept towards the source, following a path made from the shadows of the buildings.

The scene he found made his inner mind vibrate with potent revulsion and terrifying blood lust filled hi entire body. His eyes was witnessing 3 sidekicks heroes using their status to rape 2 young girls where no one could witnessed it. In this moment all he saw was red, and voice coming from the full moon became a chorus praising for violence and punishment.       

He screamed them to submition, he jumped and he slaughtered them all. Midoryia at this exact moment could not realize that he left only victims behind. All he could feel  was himself growing and evolving.

This Faithfull night, the beast had awaken. And it would paint the moon red.

Fear Izuku Midoryia : The Wendigo of the Full Moon

Cleric Beast from BloodBorne by Naka_da_Slacka on Twitter or X

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I'm super sorry for the long delay without news but I take some time to put more work on my other stories, especially the ones that I am re-doing.

I hope you're not too disappointed and that you will enjoy this new chapter ! Thank you all for being faithful to this story and know that I will never let something unfinished to rot away. The hount must continue, so stop shacking in yer boots !