Public Demonstration

All might was not expected what he saw once he got outside the sewers. He was ready to fight expecting the vilain standing still, afraid and not knowing where to hide, or find the vilain in the possession of a hostage. At first when he saw the young blond boy coughing slime he thought that an other hero intercepted the fugitive before he did, but he soon realized it was not the case once he looked around the kid. 

Because the floor and the wall was covered with splattered slime and blood !

All Might : My boy, are you okay ? What happened here ?

Bakugo : do *cough* I look *cough* f**king okay ? *cough* *cough* Now for what you really meant, I'm mostly fine just partially filled with slime. *cough* *cough*

All Might : Who's blood is that, then ? You did manege to saw what happened, right ?

Bakugo chilled when he heard that question. He didn't see the struggle, but he heard it, the despair in the gooey f**er's screams and the sickening sound of flesh being torn appart. He also saw their assaillant, the one who plagued most of his nights. 

Bakugo : It-it was him, The Emerald Wendigo. The slime f**er tried kill me by suffocation before taking control of my body, I resisted as much as I could and thought I was a goner. Then we heard him, his f**ing cries, he was just above us sniffing us out. He got to us saying bad people were making him hungry or some s**t like that, then he ponced on the slime getting him out of me... and... h-he... HE F**ING REAPED HIS "HEAD" OFF !  

All Might palled when he heard the story, he knew about the Wendigo like everyone, and knew what he was capable of. Tsukaushi, his friend from the police reported him the accident back then since he was to occupied to take care of it. At first he didn't thought to much about it, until he saw the photos, and like everyone who saw them, he never completely recovered from it. He still can't believe how long they stayed on television and the internet, 2 F**ING HOURS ! and it was 2 hours too long, a whole generation got mentally scarred because of this ! Let just say that the journal responsible for this got completely shut down for good.

All Might : Where is he, my boy ? Where is the head ?

Bakugo : With this f**ink demon ! Exatly where ? I have no idea.

All Might : Alright, come with me ! I will escorte you to the police station and then back at your home.

Bakugo : Th-thank you. *caugh*

All might helped the young Katsuki get bak on his feet and both started to walk towards the nearest police station. The streets were calm, too calm, even for the end of the afternoon. Both of them were on nerves : Bakugo being scarred of an other encounter with the beast, while All Might knew that this longing silence was one before the storm happened. They had no idea of how much the both of them were right.

Bakugo was scared sh*tless, he got on his knees covering his head with both of his hands by pure survival reflexes, while All Might instantly got into a fighting position afraid of the horrors he would find ahead. As he got ready to tell the young boy to not nove and sprint forward, the sounds of bricks and concrete walls being destroyed resonated before seing someone crashing in a building right next to them, cracking the wall on impact.   

This person was the pro hero Death Arms !

All Might : Damn it ! stay here with Death Arms, my boy ! tell him that he can rest as I'm taking care of the situation !

Bakugo nodded and sprint towards the injured hero while the number 1 took off, towards the battle.

Bakugo : Don't worry, All Might is taking your place. You can rest.

In a few minutes All Might was were the commotion was taking place, and it was not a nice view to have. A few buildings were half destroyed with corpses of citizens and reporters alike scattered everywhere, surely those idiots wanted to have a good view of the fight and ended up dead because of it ! He saw both Woods and Mount Lady surrounding a alleyway in very weakened state. Kamui was on one knee with scratching marks on his hero costume, blood spilling out of it, while Mount Lady was her normal size half conscious with beats of flesh ripped from legs and tights.   

And then, there was the source of all this. In the dark alleyway half covered in slime, blood and partially eaten body parts stand the Emerald Wendigo, breathing heavily and towering over them with his final high of 8 meters (26,2 feets). He was bruised in multiple places and despise the intimidating look of the creature, NO ! BOY ! Remember what Tsukaushi told you ! It was clear how panicked he was, he looked like a cornered animal who was not prepared for situations where capable people could confront him.

The wendigo let out a deafening scream before running on all fours towards all might, who responded with a Texas smash, blowing the Wendigo back and sending him crashing into the building at the end of the alleyway.

All Might : Do not resist boy ! Come here without any aggressive behaviors and we will see what we can do for you. I know about your history and situation, my boy ! So please, do not make your situation any worse !

Woods : ALL MIGHT ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!

Mount Lady : Y-YOU CANnot... reason... with... that... t-h-i-n-g... *faints*

Izuku heard half of what the big man was saying to him, as he was still soar and beaten from all the fight. His constant hunger did not make him better, with not even half of a person to salvage from the sludge man he was very week and felt his body going into hibernation. With his last seconds of consciousness, he muttered his last words. 

Izuku : I...am... so... hun... gry...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me, but as you can see I have a bit of a problem with the thumbnail of the story. I tried to change it and there is the result, please help me !