Philadelphia And Madhouse

Theme: The Real Thing by Cook Classics ft. Outsight.

It was a decemeber the time of giving at Philadelphia, it was snowing around the city and had a nice weather.

A boy with a dark brow hair and in a brown jacket was standing at the front door of a pawn shop waiting for something to arrive.

Siren could be heard coming towards the store making the boy smile.

"Holy Molly! The boys in blue!" The boy said with a smile. "Sure glad to see you i called soon as i saw, their in there ."

"You stay here." The cop said making his way inside the store with a police woman.

"Police!" The cop said.

"I saw them hide behind there." The boy said pointing at a door.

The police then walk to the door and open it.

"Police! Coming in!" Both of them said opening the door.

"There's nobody in here." The female police said making the man confused.

"What do you mean?" The male police asked confused.

"It's a closet, you really bought that huh?" The boy said.

He then locked the front door smirking as he try to lock both of the police officers.

"Hey! No, no, no! Hey!" The male police said as the boy closed the store. "Stop, stop, stop!"

"Open this right now kid!" The male police yelled. "That is a federal crime kid! Don't go in that car!"

The boy then opened the police car's door as he pulled a notbook and a pen in his bag.

Time skip...

Y/n was sitting on a chair playing with a pens, a girl in a red sweater, black pants and a skirt then entered the room laying down on a bed.

"Tired?" Y/n asked looking at the girl.

"Maybe i won't be this tired if you helped me at least a bit." The girl said.

"Well you're smart enough for the test Mary and you did it, I'm proud of you." Y/n said with a smirk.

"Oh stop it you lazy monkey." Mary said with a giggle.

"I don't think monkeys are this handsome." Y/n said smirking and standing up from his chair.

"Where you going?" Mary asked.

"Gotta go i need to find a place my landlord kicked me out last night." Y/n said.

"You can stay here for a you know dad don't mind it." Mary said with a smile.

"I'll tell them when they-"Y/n was cut off by a honk outside the house.

"Y/n! His here!" Darla said pulling Y/n out of the room.

"We're home!" Rosa said.

"That's what happen when you suck!" A boy wearing a glasses yelled playing on a laptop.

"So much for the welcome party." Victor said walking towards the asian boy.

"Yeah, that thing growing out of the couch would be Eugene." Rosa said with a chuckle.

"Is that him? Oh my gosh Billy!" Darla said running towards Billy.

"Woah woah slow down." Victor said.

"And that would be Darla." Rosa said.

"I'm Darla." Darla said hugging Billy's waist.

"Big hugger." Victor said.