Let's Finish This

Sivana was walking around the room looking at pictures of the family, he take off his glasses and look at the siblings.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Mary asked.

"What do we want? We want..." Sivan said but he was cut off by a thunder rumbling and black fog entering the house.

"Those..." Sivana said earning a smirk from Arthur.

"Woah." Eugene was in awe as he saw Shazam and The Black Knight.

"Kick his ass Billy, Y/n!" Pedro said earning a surprise look from his siblings.

"Go ahead Y/n save them and your girlfriend." Arthur said pointing his sword at the kids.

"Try it, by all means Billy." Sivana said.

"Let them go! And will go inside." Billy said.

"You come inside first and maybe i'll let them go." Sivana said as the grey smoke growl at the siblings.

Both Y/n and Billy entered the house making Sivana and Arthur stop...

"Look at this puppies, good boy." Arthur said.

"Give me the power of the champion and sword of the knight, and we won't hurt them..." Sivana then shoots lighting streams on a door putting marks on it.

It opened by It's self to reveal the wizard's temple.

"Let's go Billy..." Y/n said.

"Y/n! Billy No!" Darla said running to Billy and Y/n.

"Y/n we can fix this by another way right-" Mary said worried for her lover.

"Billy... Y/n..." Freddy said.

"Will be back..." Y/n wasn't just giving up on this he knew he had to go full force.

"Y/n!" Mary yelled worried for both Billy and Y/n.

As Billy and Y/n enetred the place they were cornered by the Seven Deadly Sins...

"Look at this little puppies still trying to fight." Arthur said as his sword glowed red and purple.

"Say the name of the champion and give us the sword..." Sivana said stomping the staff.

"Their using you, you need to see this." Billy said looking at the sins.

"Don't belive this child!" Lust said.

"Take the staff." Wrath said hitting Billy with a snarl.

"Say the champion's name..." Sloth said.

"Hand me the sword Y/n..." Arthur said pointing his sword at Y/n.

"I said say you're name and give us the sword." Sivana said losing his temper.

He was cut off by a Batarang hitting him on the head and wounded by how sharp it is.

Sivana looked behind to see...

"His name is... Captain Sparklefingers" Freddy said.

"And we're gonna keep throwing things at your big, fat, ugly-eyed head." Darla said. "until you let our brother and Y/n go."

The Seven Deadly Sins then returned inside Sivana healing his wounded head, and making Arthur more pissed.

Billy then infused his lightning on the Batarang to stabbed Sivana, and sent him flying.

Y/n grabbed Arthur's head and smash it on the wall making him grunt.

"Boy, I'm glad i didn't sell that Batarang when Y/n gave it to you." Billy said.