Secrets And Super Powers...

Y/n and Billy was now back to reality and saw a man staring at them.

"Nice suit my man! You look hot! While your friend here is metalic cool!" The man said making Y/n and Billy look at each other and ran out of the subway. .

"This bad fuck." Y/n said with his usual deep voice.

Time skip...

"Yes officer I'm aware that he run away just like his past but Y/n is another story, his a friend of my kid and he never done this." Rosa said over the phone.

"Can't we look for them? What if something happend to Y/n what if..." Mary said worried for Y/n's

"He go no social media presence at all the guy is a ghost, well except for Y/n his online but i can't track him down." Eugene said showing Mary his phone.

"Well text him Eugene." Mary said.

"Do you think i didn't try to? He didn't respond yet." Eugene said.

"I miss Billy and Y/n." Darla said.

"You know I'm more than happy to help find Billy and Y/n, but washing the dishes is more important, 'what are you gonna do Freddy, run after him?'bahahaha very funny-" Freddy was cut off by a bang and saw a black knight and a superhero costume guys putting up a sign on the window.

"Victor! Victor!" Freddy yelled scared for his life.

Y/n then put another sign telling him his Y/n making Freddy stop from yelling.

"What is it Freddy?!" Victor said walking in the kitchen.

"N-nothing i just miss Billy and Y/n." Freddy said.

Billy and Y/n decided to wait for Freddy after the lights were out as they need to find how to fix this problem.

"Oh! Thank god." Billy said as he saw Freddy walking towards them.

"Finally jeez." Y/n said laying down on the street tired.

"Hey. Stop right there." Freddy said holding up his phone. "How do i know that you're not a supervillains using telepathic abilities, to make me believe that you're Billy and Y/n huh?"

"Oh my, dude it's us alright we just need to take off this freaking-" Y/n said trying to take off his helemet. "Ugh. There see it's me Y/n."

"Y/n you turned adult too." Billy said making Y/n look at the side mirror.

"Damn i know I'm already good looking, but now i'm even more." Y/n said with his usual self-confident.

"Alright you're Y/n, now what about you huh? I can just press this dial and." Freddy said.

"W-what i have proof! I have proof, uh let's see." Billy said trying to find something in his bag. "I lied alright i took your bullet."

Freddy looked in awe until the bullet dropped at the sewers.

"Oh no, no, no!" Freddy and Billy said trying to catch the bullet.

"Argh! stupid adult hands!" Billy said.

"I think this adult thingy is pretty good." Y/n said holding on a car as red veins came out from his hands.

The car turned black with red veins all around it.

"What the-" Y/n was shocked as the car opened by it's self.

"Yo! You can control anything thats cool! This is a sick knight helmet!" Freddy said holding Y/n's helmet.

"So Billy what's your superpowers?" Freddy asked.

"Super powers? Dude, I don't even know how to pee in this thing!" Billy said.

They tested out Billy's ability but nothing seems to work, they tried flying and still no luck.

"Try being invisible?" Freddy said as Y/n was laying down on the floor.

"How can- you know what forget it." Billy said as he try to turn invisible.

Freddy was recording and Y/n decided to mess around with Freddy.

"Oh my- where are you Billy?!" Y/n yelled jokingly

"Oh, my God! it worked" Freddy said jokingly.

"I'm right here guys, Can't you see me?" Billy said not getting the joke. "HAHA! i'm invisible!"

"I'm right here. Over here." Billy said jumping around like a kid.

"I'm invisible! I'm invisible!"

"Hey! Nice outfit dipshit!" A group of men yelled from the other side of the fence.

"I might have practicing invisibility and super intellingence at the same time." Freddy said earning a laugh from Y/n.

"Nice outfit dipshit!" Y/n said mimicking that mans voice and laughing around.

"Your oufit is dipshit too!" Billy said.

"I think it's cool." Y/n said with a snicker.

"Freeman, L/n, I'm gonna come over there and beat you-." Billy said pointing his finger and shoot lighting.

"What the f-"

"Oh, my God! The lightning emblem! It was staring at us the whole time." Freddy said amaze.

"Okay okay guys we gotta give you a knight theme and lightning superhero name." Freddy said as he watch Billy play with his lightning powers, while Y/n was making the poles into a weapon.

A scream then earned the attention of the trio and saw a lady getting robbed, Freddy was mouthing to them to help the woman.

"Oh right! Hey you." Billy and Y/n said running towards the thief.

Billy ran onto the man knocking him off, but the man was terrified once Y/n hold his collar.

"You better run..." Y/n said making the thief run for his life.

"Hyper speed check!" Freddy yelled.

"We're so sorry we thought you're the one who was screaming." Y/n said.

"I doused him with pepper spray." The woman said looking at the man running and screaming.

"Smart move." Billy said.

Time skip...

Y/n left Freddy and Billy on their own as he felt left out, he was walking on the street alone, he already figure it out how to remove the armor by saying Beserker causing people to scream beacuse of the black fog.

A girl then bump onto Y/n making them both trip.

"Oh hey Y/n..." The girl said.

"Oh oh hi, sorry Gina, i gotta go..." Y/n said walking away.

"Y/n look it's not your fault you know... It was my fault, i chose to cheat on Arthur and-" Gina said stoping Y/n from his track.

"No need to i know it's mine... See you around..."