Together

2 weeks later...

The incident on the city of Philadelphia had been all over the news, Y/n and Mary have already revealed that they are dating and Victor and Rosa were supportive about it.

City of Philadelphia was destroyed most of the week, it was still in rebuilt, Billy and the group have been helping on incidents and putting criminals in jail, while most of them were reckless causing to be rejected by the people of the city.

"So did you get in love?" Mary asked reading a chemistry book.

"Yup, I told you i will." Y/n said with a smirk, he wasn't worried of college as Y/n knows he will get in once he applied.

"Alright, alright I'm proud of you N/n." Mary said with a smile and kissing Y/n.

"Proud of you too, I love you." Y/n said kissing her back and giving her a hug.

While Y/n and Mary talked about college, Y/n's phone ring earning his attention, he answered it and heard a woman's voice.

"Y/n, long time no see, why are you not calling your mother?" The woman said in the phone.

"First 'foster' mother and second i don't need to." Y/n said on the phone.

"Just because you're 'Black Knight' know that doesn't mean you don't need to, and it doesn't matter i took you so you have to deal with it." The woman said.

"Alright, fine i'll see you when you're not busy with your 'princess' responsibilty." 

A/n: the last fight was pretty bad i didn't like it but i just can't think of a good one so i got rushed, i might do a sequel which is Fury Of The Gods if i find a good plot on Y/n's side or i might just do a Gojo reader one this time, anyways thanks for reading my second and first completed work, i was pretty disappointed on the last two chapters and the romance was short but i know i was just starting so it is what it is i'll try to improve more on the way, thank you for the votes and follows and if you have any plot ideas for sequel you can dm and share it ❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘮! 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 🎉