Final Blow

Billy and the siblings were fighting the Seven Deadly Sins and Sivana. Mary, Freddy, Pedro, Darla and Eugene had become superheroes once Billy shared his powers and break the wizards staff, this had made Sivana even more enrage.

While Billy and Sivana was fighting Y/n on the other hand was struggling, he can't keep up Arthur had become even more aggressive destroying the docks and dragged Y/n in the city.

Billy and Sivana are in a rooftop, Billy had figure out the Seven Deadly Sins, Sivana had been reluctant of releasing Envy inside of him to keep his powers and motivation.

"So this is, like, the Seven Deadly Sins, right? I mean, ive never been great at math, but, uh, the big angry one, that's Wrath, yeah? And Gluttony obvi. Pride, Greed, Sloth, Lust who i thought was gonna be way more hotter, if I'm being honest, but that's only six. Where's lucky number seven? Where's little man? Where's Envy? Is he just scared of me and my family because we're so awesome?" Billy said trying to release Envy out of Sivana.

Sivana knew Billy had figure out his little game and his trying to keep Envy out of it.

"Because i get that. Like, the other sins, they get to come out and fight because  they're big, strong and scary. But Envy... His just the runt." Billy added.

This has made Envy try to get out of Sivana and growled at Billy but it was no use, Billy and Sivana now are floating in the air...

"And that's why all the other sins never invite him out to play, man because they all know who'd win." Billy said with a chuckle.

Sivana was enraged and clench his fist with lightning.

"And it's not weak, worthless, ugly Envy..." Billy said causing Envy to be more enraged.

Billy's plan worked releasing Envy and growling at him, this had cause Sivana to lose his powers and grip from building trying not to fall.

Envy tackled Billy on the ground attacking him.

"Shazam!" Billy transformed into his 14 years old self making Envy turn into smoke and causing Sivana to fall from the building and Screaming.

"Shazam!" Billy ran and transformed again to his superhero form to stop Sivana from falling...

Y/n on the other hand wasn't doing too good, his limbs and arm were twisted and cut off...

"Look at you, still hadn't change, the so good looking Y/n." Arthur wasn't done on torturing him, he had been beating Y/n until he was satisfied with it.

"Fuck..." Y/n wasn't regenerating like he always does with his armor, he was back to his normal self and felt like his power and energy were stripped out from him...

"Now let me show you how i obliterate you and everyone in this damn place." Arthur had enough he was even more enraged and motivated to murder Y/n.

Billy and the group had already dealt with Sivana by seperating the eye.

"Guys? Where is Y/n? Did you saw him Billy?" Mary said worried for Y/n. 

"I almost forgot about him!" Bill said realizing Y/n hasn't comeback yet.

"D you think his dead?" Eugene asked earning a nudge from Mary.

"No! His not going to die!" Mary said.

"And how do you know that?" Freddy said.

"If he was dead-"

Mary was cut off by a loud crash...

It was Y/n crashing on the circus, his injured badly his arm and leg was cut off and bleeding.

"Y/n!" They all called out until a familiar black sword flew and impaled Y/n.