Finally

7 years.
It had been 7 years since you had last seen your best friend James and it had been hell.
Moving to America had been your parents choice not yours England was the country you wanted to be in.
But finally you were going home.

Your parents had just split up and you chose to come with your mum back to England as your dad was staying in America due to his job.
It was never your mums idea to move to America in the first place.
But now you were on a plane back to England completely relaxed and ready to surprise James.
You two always managed to stay in contact despite the 5 hour time difference.
As the music blasted through your AirPods you started to think back to the last time you had spoken to James..

Flashback
A tear rolled down your cheek "I can't leave I can't go to America!" You shouted knowing you wouldn't have a choice
"Lex you don't have a choice i wish you didn't have to leave." James spoke quietly sadness laced in his voice.
You two couldn't believe you were going to America you had been been told just an hour ago and asked your parents to take you to James' house.
You both looked straight into each others eyes and that's when you decided to break the silence "I'm going to miss you so much Jamie."
"I'm going to miss you to, promise we will stay in contact?" James replied
"Of course i promise." You then hugged him looking down at your friendship bracelets which were yellow and blue, your favourite colours.

Of course you kept that promise and you looked down at your wrist the same bracelet on your wrist smiling you couldn't wait to see him again.