Aunt Megs

Your POV

I parked my truck just off the side of the road, getting out.

I heard Meg hollar, "BILLY!" I smile as I look up to see him running to her.
"MEG!!" He answers back. {Leading Melissa} "Come on, honey! Meg, how are you?!" {Both hug}

"Oh, it is so good to see you!" Meg hugs Bill.

"Good to see you too." He smiles when he breaks from the hug.

"Day before yesterday, I was telling Jo, how much I miss you!" Meg says. {Bill and Dusty laugh at this display} lYou haven't seen any of my new work!" {Seeing Jo} "Jo! Oh honey!" {Kisses her cheek} "Seen some action?" Meg asks.

"You should have seen it." Jo smiles.

"Meg!" Dusty yells, then hugs her.

{Seeing the others} "Hey, Boys!" {They all hug Meg}

After they all go inside I walk up and tap Meg on the shoulder, she turns then smiles, "y/n! It's been a while since I've seen you." I hug her with a smile.

"Yeah." I say.
"How have you been?" She asks.
"Same old." I shrug.

We head inside, Meg cooked and I sat next to Rabbit who had a steak.

"No, in a severe lightning storm you want to grab your ankles and stick your butt up in the air." Rabbit says.

"He's right, if you're gonna get hit, it's the safest orifice." Haynes says.

"Yeah, I'd like to get hit by lightning once. Ya know, see what it's like." Joey says.
"That sounds scary." I comment.
"Hey, this is real lemonade. Hey, Meg, I'm movin' in here!!" Laurence says, tasting his lemonade.

{Jo walks over with a tray of beef. }

"You guys, look out, make a space." Jo says. {To Melissa} "Look out, look out, look out."

{Jo plops a huge chunk of beef on Melissa's plate. Melissa looks at it, almost disgusted.}

"God, Meg, you've got a lot of beef. Where'd you get all this beef?" He says, chewing.

"Did you see my cows out front?" Meg asks.

"No." Rabbit says.

"Ohhhh!" {Makes a gasping face, everyone laughs}

"Ohh. Cool." Rabbit laughs getting the joke.

"You slaughter your own cows," {Impressed} "Meg! Nice." Dusty says.

"I didn't know you still slaughtered them yourself, that's awesome." I add.

{Jo plops down a bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy. }

"Potatoes?" Dusty asks Melissa.

"Better grab some while you can." Jo says.

{To Melissa} "Meg's gravy is famous. It's practically a food group." Dusty says.

"Practically? It is a food group man!" I laugh.

{Dusty pours a ton of gravy on Melissa's potatoes. She sits there not knowing what to say.}

"Shower's free." Bill calls out.

{Popping open a can of Pepsi} "I'm next!" Jo answers.

{Bill almost walks into Jo}

"Oops" he says.

{Meg offers Bill a plate of food}

"Oh, I want that." Bill says.