Wakita Tornado

{We see them get in their trucks. Camera then goes to Wakita. The "Welcome to Wakita" sign is flapping in the breeze on the ground. Everything is destroyed. We see bonfires in the streets, babies crying, families picking through wreckage. They are too late.}

"Oh my God." Bill was devastated to see Wakita in ruins, families standing and walking around looking at what were their houses.

You were in the back of the truck looking with a face of disbelief, "I hope Meg and my mother are okay." I breathe.
"I hope so too." Both Bill and Jo say in unison.

Jo:{Sad, almost mad at herself, as if it was all her fault} "They had no warning." {Like a mirage into the past, Jo sees her mother and father hugging each other and herself, a little girl. This is a heart ripping, all too familiar situation. They see Meg's house. It's been compacted into one story. Strangely, most of the wind sculptures still stand.} "Oh my God."

{Jo flies out of the truck, towards the house}

"Jo, Wait!!!" Bill says getting out of the drivers side.
"Wait for us Jo!" You say, climbing out of the truck to follow Jo.

{Jo calling into the upstairs window.} "Meg?!!" {Bill runs over.}

"Jo, wait!!!" He climbs up
"Be careful." You say, Bill nods.

{He comes over to where Jo is}

"MEG?!!!!" Bill yells hoping Meg with answer back but he doesn't hear anything but sirens and people in the distance.

"Careful, this house could go any second." Bill puts his hand on Jo's back.

"MEG?!!!" Jo calls out again but she gets no response.

"MEG!! Please answer us!" You try but to no avail.

"Jo, take a flashlight!" Bill hands her a flashlight.

{With a flashlight in hand, they step into the house, now a labyrinth of debris.}

"MEG?!!" Jo calls.

"This house is ready to go." Bill comments.

"MEG?!!!" Bill yells.

You stay just outside the window with your flashlight, "MEG!!" You call out to help.

{A dresser topples over as they walk past.}

"Careful." Bill says.

"Meg?!!" Jo tries again.

"Meg?!" So does Bill.

{Suddenly, they hear a dog whimper}

"Shhh! You hear that?" Jo says shushing Bill.

"What?" He asks.

"I think I hear something." Jo says carefully moving down to hear the noise better.

"Easy does it" Bill says as he follows.

{Jo follows the sound. Suddenly they see Meg's dog "Mose" below them.}

"Meg!!" Jo calls out once more.

"Mose, boy!" Bill calls to the dog.

"Mose! I think she's down here. Meg? We're here! We're coming down!" Jo calls out to Meg.

{Then, they see Meg. She is trapped under wall framing, her head and chest bleeding.}

"Meg!!" Bill calls. {To Jo} "We gotta get this off of her." {Meg mumbles something} "Ready?"

"Y/N!! GET THE CREW AND LET THEM KNOW WE FOUND MEG!!!" Jo calls to you.

"OKAY!!" You call back.

You climb down and go run to find the crew, they're running around looking for you or any sign of Jo and Bill, "GUYS!! Come quick! Jo and Bill found Meg!! Follow me!" You call to them, they run after you when you turn to run back to the house.