🌟Introduction🌟

Main Characters⬇⬇⬇

( Levi Miller As Jason William Highmore ) :- Jason was raised by his Uncle after his Dad abandoned him when he was 2 years old and his Mom turned Into alcholic

Age :- 20 years old.
Occupation :- Student at MIT ( Massachusetts Institute of Technology ).

Status :- Physically dead but consicousness transfered Into Skip's body after his body can no longer hold him.

( Richard Madden As Richard James " Rizz " Chipperson ) :- Richard is father of Tripp and Skipp and husband of Grace.

Richard is also one of the best doctors In USA and head of Medical Institute of
Massachusetts.

( Loan Gruffudd As Jasper " Jazz " Norman Chipperson ) :- Jasper is a renoved scientist In NASA and younger of Richard.

Jasper and his team has been able to create a machine that can transfer someone's consciousness from one body to another body.

( Hunter Doohan As Tripp Walker Chipperson ) :- Tripp is older brother of Skipp and son of Grace and Richard.

Age :- 16 years old.

( Hannah Dodd As Emma Chipperson ) :- Emma is wife of Richard and mother of Tripp and Skipp.

Emma is owner of Chipperson Lawfirm but after having a near death experience when she had a heat attack forced her to do work from home.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hey guys 😋I am back with another awesome story , I hope you guys will enjoy this.

This time I decided to come up with a unique concept☺ let's see If it works.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟