🌟Chapter 4 :- ( Welcome Home )🌟

🌟Skip's ( Jason's Pov )🌟

So we had finally reached home , I must say Richard has got quite a good place.

( Chipperson Residence ⬆⬆⬆ )

" - Here we are " Richard got out if the car and unstrapped me from the car seat.

" Let's go inside " Emma said and as soon as we got Inside I saw old woman came and hugged Emma.

" Grandma Bella ! What are you doing here ? " Emma asked smiling.

" - Psss Dr Rizz who is she ? " I asked.

" That's your grandma Skipper and my mother Bella Chipperson "
Richard said.

" You did not tell me she was going to be here ! " I said.

" How was I supposed you to know ? "
Richard asked.

" - My dear as soon as Ricky told me that Skip was getting home from hospital I decide to come here and give you a surprise to all of you ! "
Grandma Bella said.

" That was really nice of you Mom "
Richard said.

" - Oh my look at you my little Skipper , you look so thin ! but don't worry Grammy is gonna fatten you up " Grandma Bella said pinching my cheeks.

" It's nice to meet you Grammy "
I said hugging her.

" Aww nice to meet you too , I am making your favourite blueberry pie "
Grandma Bella said.

" Oh nice " I said.

Blueberry pie sounds so yummy.

" - Tripp aren't you gonna hug your Grammy " Grandma Bella said looking at the teen.

" Oh hi Grandma " Tripp said.

" - Tripp stop being rude and give your Grandma a hug " Richard said and Tripp rolled his eyes.

" Good to see you Grandma "
Tripp said hugging Grandma Bella.

" Oh it's good to see you too Tripp , I have brought something for you ! "
Grandma Bell said and went get a package.

I wonder what she has got for Tripp ?