dictionary

Character side notes

Hong Joong SN (hyundals cousin)

Hyun-dal is the gem of the Park family and will be the head of it someday, most importantly the most cultivated and spiritually talented amongst us, he has abilities and authority that no other cleansers have had or ever will possess. He doesn't know it yet..But It was him in the prophecy, the only cleanser born under the king star that possesses a scar behind his ear. Once he finds his hidden potential he'll be stronger than all cleansers put together but, even then I will continue to stand by him and protect him till the end just like I promised Seonghwa.

Clean action: playing by the rule book. Something that may seem like a sin but isn't against the Book of Origins.

Purging: every year cleansers gather to praise angel nova and to kill in her name, only those who deserve it of course. If a cleanser kills anyone who isn't sinful on purpose they will have their power stripped away and will become a sinner themself and the pure person who was killed will be reincarnated as a cleanser taking the spot of the one who was lost.

Angel Nova: walked the earth 10,0000 years ago she vanished after the demon king and her army fought a bloody battle to see who was worthy of obtaining the cosmic pendant. She won and banished the demon king but before she could she released darkness into the world. Nova was greatly injured after the ruthless battle, some say she died, while others believe she'll return.

The lost: cleansers that became sinners

End of Vocab