One

"There's no problem at all. He is fine. But don't hesitate to contact me if you have the smallest concerns as soon as possible." The doctor said.

Midoriya was at the hospital with his son ,Sho ,for monthly checkups.

They had just finished doing the checkups, and Sho was fine and healthy.

"The same goes for you too, Mama. Your hormonal balance should be thrown off right now. Although Omegas has a womb and can give birth, it's different from being a woman. You almost died while giving birth. Do try to get as much rest as possible, "the doctor advised him. "Yes. I understand. " Midoriya thanked the doctor and walked out.

"Izuku ,how was it? Is everything fine?" Inko asked. She was waiting outside for them.

"Mom, Sho's fine. It's regular checkups as usual. You don't have to worry every time, "he assured her.

Midoriya's mom, Inko, has been coming with him every time for checkups. And every time, she'd get worried.

"How can I not get worried! You always had a weak physique, and you live alone . Now you have a baby to look after, too..." Inko kept muttering as they walked out of the hospital and boarded a taxi.
"I'll be fine, mom." Midoriya said. "But it must be hard to live alone right after giving birth, right? I haven't touched your room , so - " "No!" Midoriya cut her off . "That place is where Todoroki kun will return. I have to take care of it properly....I'll be okay, mom." He said . Inko sighed. "Alright, as you wish!" They kept quiet the rest of the road. "Call me if you need anything. Love you , bye, " "Bye, mom," She'd dropped him off, and the taxi drove away.
"Granny overthinks a lot, right?" he asked Sho. Sho, in reply, made some baby noises ,as he can't speak yet. "Maybe I inherited that from her," He said.

They went in and freshend up. He put Sho to sleep and then decided to do the laundry. He then cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes. After that he decided to watch some TV. But before that, he went to the baby's room to check up on Sho. He was sleeping peacefully.

Midoriya named him after the first character of Todoroki's first name, Shoto. He looks like Todoroki a lot, too. He placed a kiss on Sho's forehead.  Suddenly the phone rang. It was Todoroki.

"Hello," he picked it up.
"Hey, are you busy ?" Todoroki asked.
"That should be my line,"  Midoriya said.
"Haha! Yeah."
"Is it breakfast time over there?"
"Yeah. Since I had a little bit of time, I decided to call. Is Sho sleeping?" He asked.
"Yes, he's already asleeped. I'll send you a photo later."
"I'll be looking forward to it. How are you? Have you had lunch yet?" He asked.
"I'm fine. I was just going to have lunch. How is it going over there?"
"My job is going well. I'm already somewhat accustomed to the English language. Though I don't think I'll ever get used to their extremely large portion of meals, " he said, laughing a bit.
"Heh..  large portion?"
"Yes. I'll tell you about it someday. "
"Mr. Todoroki, the meeting is gonna start soon. "  Midoriya was going to say something when  he heard a muffled voice over the phone.
"Oh, sorry. Looks like I have to go now." Todoroki said apologetically.
"No, no. It's okay. I'm glad I got to hear your voice."
"Good night. Love you."
"Love you too. Bye"
Midoriya hung up the phone.

Todorki kun, having abandoned his marriage, is under a lot of pressure, it seems. Midoriya thought. It seems that he is now at a branch office in America and will be there for a while. America is too far away. All this furniture for a three person family is wasted like this. Maybe mom was right...this place is too big for two people, so I was going to move out, but I was dissuaded. A card key system,fingerprint authorization, and a pin number to the entrance... an emergency button to every room...the windows have a wireless sensor. Abnormal crime protection equipment... is he trying to protect us from something?
If only I was a woman we wouldn't have to go through all these trouble..the Todoroki family couldn't stand loosing their heir so they told him to hand over his child...the baby or me....Todoroki kun wasn't able to choose in between the two. Though I thought we could become a three-person-family ... neither I nor this child was chosen.