Three : A sudden visit

Note: The italic lines are Midoriyas thoughts

Another rejection huh? Midoriya looked at the rejection letter that came from a nursery school. "I thought it'll be fine since he's turned three...but I guess I'll have to wait until he turns four. I heared its easier to to be accepted once they're four. It'd be nice if sho could make some friends."

Midoriya had been trying to admit Sho into a nursery school. In that way he can also look for a job. He doesn't want to only depend on the money Todoroki sends them. His train of thoughts were cut off by his phone ringing. It was Todorokis number.
He's usually busy at this time if the day..I wonder what it is..

He picked up the phone ,"Hello, Todoroki kun? You don't usually call at this time of the day , is something  wrong?" He asked. Concern lacing his voice.
"Everything is okay, don't worry. I just called to tell you I'm in Japan today."
Midoriya stood up from the sofa. "What! You...you're joking!"
"No. I have an important meeting going the main office. After that I'll be free for two hours or so. I'll come home in that time."
"That's..."
"Is there any problem?"
"N-no...no problem...its just that...we have to met in almost five years...its so sudden that I can't belive it!"
"I can't wait to see you"- Todoroki exclaimed excitedly.
"Me too".
He hung up the phone. A wave of excitement washed over Midoriya. He's going to see his husband after such a long time! But that excitement soon faded away.
What about Sho? Midoriya hasn't told sho about his father yet....he doesn't know why but he didn't tell him about Todoroki kun...he just said his dad lives abroad. Maybe because a part of him was mad at Todoroki ,that's why he didn't tell him about his dad.  Sho hasn't seen Todoroki ..not even pictures of him...as Midoriya deleted every photo of him after Todoroki left him. Eventhough he knows the reason he's still mad...
What will happen if Sho suddenly meets his dad? How would he react?

It's too complicated...I can't do it...its too much for me. Midoriya thought. He looked at Sho , who was playing with his toys on the ground. I have to do something about him..Mom! Right...I'll call mom.
He picked up his phone and started to dial his mom's number. "Hello, mom...hey are you free this afternoon?"
"Yes baby..do you need any help?"
"Yeah...kind of. Can you come over and take Sho with you?"
"Okay...is everything alright?"
"Yeah..everything is okay..I just need to go somewhere."
"Okay..I'm coming"
"Thanks mom" .

"Sho, guess what?"
"What?"
"Granma is coming to take you. You're gonna spend time with her today."
"Yayy"
"Are you happy?" "Yes".
"Then let's go pack your stuff". "Okay"
Midoriya took Sho to his room and packed some toys. Inko arrived in 30 minutes.
"Hey mom, here take him."
"Come here pumpkin, we're gonna have so much fun togather ."
"I'll come to pick him up in the evening. Byee"
"Bye mommy"
"Have fun honey."

After he sent Sho off with his mom he cleaned the house. Made a light meal and took a bath. Than he sat down in the sofa and started to await Todorokis arrival. He put some show on the TV. But he couldn't enjoy any.

The hour hand moved from 12 pm to 2 pm. Midoriya was now getting sleepy . When he thought he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore , he heard the doorbell.

He jumped awake. He looked at the door. It slowly started to open, revealing a man's silhouette.
It was Todoroki.

He sprinted towards him and engulfed him in a tight hug. Todoroki also wrapped his arms around Midoriya and hugged him tightly. He pushed the door with his foot and closed it. They stood in the doorway, what felt like hours..holding onto each other, embraceing each other, taking in each others scent.

Midoriya released him from the hug , though he didn't want to and looked him in the eyes. Gosh! How much he has missed those eyes! Todoroki also looked at Midoriya. He missed him so much. He cupped his cheeks and said ,"Dear God! I've missed you so much!" And pulled him I  a soft kiss. It was brief but passionate and full of love.

"Me too." Midoriya said. "I can't belive you're here..even if its for  a short time...but seeing you in person after such a long time...it feels like a dream." A single tear drop dripped from his eye. Todoroki wiped it away and kissed him on the cheeks. "I know. I can't  believe it either".
"Let's go inside. I made a light meal for you..let's talk over some food."
"Yeah. Let's go. Oh that's right , where is Sho?" Todoroki asked. Midoriya flinched and stopped in his tracks. He gulped and said, "At this time of the day  he's always at the nursery school."

He lied .

"Oh I see." Todoroki said. "By the time his school ends, I'll probably be gone."
"Yes. It seems so."
"I was hoping I could see him", Todoroki sounded sad..
"I'm sorry. "
"Oh no, don't be. I am the one who showed up without any warning. Its okay"

After he freshened up and they had lunch, Todoroki and Midoriya sat in the sofa. Chatting about this and that. "Say, Midoriya, is everything okay? Do you need anything?"
"Yes everything is okay."
"You always keep me updated about Sho but you never tell me if you need anything. Even if I ask you  you always say you don't need anything. "
"Because I really don't anything. I have everything...foods, clothes, other necessary things and Sho. The only thing I need is you..I want you Todoroki kun..I need you." Midoriya said and pulled Todoroki in a kiss. His scent filling the room.
Todoroki kissed him back . "Midoriya, do you want to move to the bedroom?"

Time skip

After they had some passionate time togather, they laid in the bed. Spooning each other. Basking in each others warmth.
"What time is it?" Todoroki asked.
"Almost 4 pm."
"It's time for me to go..."
Midoriya didn't say anything. Todoroki got up from the bed and started to dress up. "Can you stand?" He asked.
"Yes."
"You don't have to see me off. Take rest until its time to pick up Sho."
"I'm fine. I'll call a taxi." Midoriya said and got up from bed. He dressed up and followed Todoroki out of the room. He walked him to the door. "When will we meet again?" He asked.
"I...really don't know." He said looking down. "Oh! I almost forgot." He said pulled out a stuffed Teddy from his bag. "I got this for Sho..I thought I could give it him myself but...well its okay as long as he likes it." He said and handed the toy over to Midoriya. "He will love it." Midoriya assured Todoroki.
Todoroki looked at his watch and said "I have to go now.." . He hugged Midoriya one last time and got in the taxi.
"Have a safe trip" Midoriya waved.
Todoroki waved back. Midoriya stood in the doorway until the taxi could no longer be seen.

Today, if Todoroki kun and Sho had met, what kind of conversation would they have? 'Let me pick you up , I'm your father' like this? Why did I do that? Why did sent Sho away...why did I lie to todoroki kun....I don't know...

Midoriya let out a sigh.  I feel like crying..Hey, Todoroki kun, soon Sho will no longer be a baby who doesn't understand anything you know....