Four : A new chapter in life

Note: Italics are as usual Midoriya's thoughts. Uraraka is underlined and the bold ones are distant chatters

Today is a special day. After weeks of trying several schools, one finally accepted Sho. Today is his first day at school. It's also a special day for Midoriya. After Sho was born and he moved to this house, he resigned from his previous job. While he was trying to get Sho into a school, he was looking for a job as well. And fortunately he found one. It was a job for a retail assistant. His workplace was both near to his house and Sho's school. Today was his first day at work too.

He woke up early in the morning, made breakfast and woke up Sho. He dressed him up, made sure he packed everything Sho needed and started their day. He took a taxi to the school. From there he'd walk to his work.
Sho was all excited throughout the whole taxi ride to school. Eventhough he's usually a quiet kid, he was talking quite a lot today. He couldn't keep his excitement to himself. Afterall he gonna experience something new today. Midoriya didn't mind at all. In fact he was glad to see Sho so happy. Sho was asking him all ki d of questions like : how many kids there will be? Are they all his age? etc. Midoriya answered all his questions happily.

He was worried since Sho was a quiet kid but it seems he's gonna be okay. They reached the school in 15 minutes. Midoriya got off the taxi and helped Sho get off. He handed him his backpack and grabbed his small hand.

The front gate of the school was decored with balloons and ribbons. There were many cartoons here and there. Kids were coming in bunches. Sho saw a lot of mom's and dad's come and drop off their kids. He was observing while walking. He saw a girl his age crying. She didn't want her mom to leave her. Sho suddenly stopped mid tracks and pulled his mom's hand. Midoriya looked back at his son. He was looking down , clutching his shirt with the other hand.
"Sho, what wrong dear?" Midoriya asked.
"Are you going to leave me." Sho asked.
Midorya put a hand on Sho's head and gently pet him. "I'll come to pick you up soon." He said.
"Okay".
"Shall we go now?"
"Um-hmm".
They started walking again. Midoriya saw one of the teachers standing at the front gate. " Hello, Mr. Midoriya. Good morning". The teacher greeted him. "Good morning Ma'am. I hope we're not late." "Oh no no, don't worry. You're just on time. Hello Sho kun. How are you?" The teacher asked. "I'm fine. Thank you." "What a docile kid. I'm looking forward to have fun with you." The teacher said and took Sho's hand. "We will be in your care then". Midoriya said.
Midoriya bent down to Sho's level. "I'll really come to pick you up. Get along with your classmates , okay?" He reassured Sho and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Bye baby".
"Bye mommy. "
"Well then, Sho kun. Let's go play with the toys over there, shall we?" He saw the teacher lead Sho inside the school. He was getting late for work. He turned to leave but stopped when noticed that girl. She was still crying. He could hear them talking..
I wanna go home mommy.
I have to go to work sweety.
Don't leave me
I'll come when school ends. If you behave like a good girl, I'll give you sweets

Eventhough they're the same age, she's crying that much. Midoriya thought to himself. Sho is far too understanding somehow. We've given him so much to bear with....today is his first day at school. He gonna meet at of kids his age. He's gonna stay away from home and me for quite a long time for the first time. I wo der how he will react...but given how intelligent and understanding he is , he's not gonna cry for sure. Though I wish he would....like any other normal kid.

After school

"Momma!"
"Sho! How was it? Did you enjoy you day?"
"Yes. But I missed you"
"Aww. My sweet baby. Were you a good boy?"
"Yes mommy."
"Well then, good boys will have rewards"
"Rewards?"
"Yes. Please look forward it"
"Okayyy"

Time skip

"Clay?"
"It looks like clay but its edible. It's called cookie dough." He wanted to buy him sweets but was afraid of tooth decay. So he got him cookie dough instead. That way Sho's can be more creative.
"We can eat this?"
"Um hmm. We can make cookies out of it and bake and eat it. You can make your favourite animal shapes." He explained.
"Wow"
"Let's give it a try shall we?"
"Okay mommy."
"Here, you can use this shape cutters. Press them on the dough and it'll cut a shape for you. Or you can make a shape your own."
" I wanna make my own shapes."
"Okay"
Sho kneaded some dough and started to shape it like a rabbit. "It's like clay ,hehe" He said. "Yeah". After they had made generous amount of rabbits flowers and some unrecognisable creatures, mostly made by Midoriya, he said, "All right!we're done. That's a lot of cookies. Let's hop them in the oven."
"I'm all sticky."
"Go wash your hands. I'll make some milkshake".

Midoriya took a photo of the cookies before hopping them in the oven. He sent the photo to Todoroki. Todoroki replied immediately.

"What are you guys doing ?"
"Baking cookies"
"They look delicious. How was his first day at school?"
"It was fine. He didn't cry at all."
"My brave boy. That's nice to hear. By the way...what shape is that?" Todoroki marked a cookie and asked Midoriya.
"It's a...Bird..."
"Did you made it?"
"Yeah.."
There was a moment of silence as none of them texted for a minute.
"Don't laugh Todoroki kun"
"I'm not laughing.."
"Of course you are! I can imagine you laughing"
"Ha ha ha..Alright..you got me. Sho seems surprisingly skilled."
"Yeah. I'm amazed too."
"Though it seems some strange creatures have been mixed in there you both did very well." Todoroki said, hinting Midoriya's disfigured animals. "They look delicious."
"Hmph..thanks. I'll send you the photos from the entrance ceremony later."
"Okay. I'm looking forward to them. Bye"
"Bye. Take care Todoroki kun."

Entrance ceremony.....Sho started a new chapter in his life..you're missing out so much Todoroki kun..