Two

NOTE : I'm gonna skip through Sho's baby years in this book. He's 10/11 months old here. He was 6 months old in the last chapter.

"Sho seems to love bathing..but it's quite a handful!and since he can crawl now, it's even harder. He plays with water so much that I get soaked." Midoriya was giving Sho a bath, and he's totally soaked now. One can say the said baby sure does love to play with water by seeing his non-stop hand hitting the water and splashing it all on his mom.

"You really do love bathing, huh!" Sho's baby blabbers made Midoriya chuckle. He can't speak yet, but he's gonna soon,judging by his babbling. "Now let's get you out of here, or you'll catch cold." Midoriya picked him up and wrapped a towel around him. He carried him to his room and set him in the middle of his bed. " I'll go get your clothes, don't move from that spot, okay?" he said and hurried to the wardrobe.He fetched a cute bunny outfit and started to dress up Sho.

*It's Sho. I drew him with little help from the Internet. This is what he's wearing *

While dressing him up, he noticed the ring in his finger was about to slide off. He hurriedly secured it in its place.
"Woah, that was dangerous. I got so soaked it almost fell off. " He brushed his finger against the ring and circled it around his fingers. "This ring was placed on my fingers by Todoroki kun...I'll never take it off." He started brushing Sho's hair as his mind wandered off.

"You proposed to me and told me we'd get married after the baby was born...but you postponed our marriage....It was to keep Sho away from the Todoroki family... I know... I understand that ... but it's unsettling to keep one's hope up for an uncertain future... "This is all I've got to cling to," he placed a gentle kiss on the ring.

"Sho is almost a year old. He rarely cries at night now. He drinks the milk and the baby food properly. He can sit by himself and can crawl, too. He tries to stand up by pulling himself....he's growing up so fast... Time sure flies by! I wonder when he'll start talking."

Midoriya was sitting a bit away from Sho and watching him play. He was wandering how fast his child was growing up! It was like yesterday when Sho was just a baby. Now he's eleven months old.

"At first, I was filled with insecurities. I always wondered if something happened to me, what would become of this child? Of course, mom will be there by his side....but now I seem to have overcome these thoughts. You grew up just fine without a dad in a year .I'm sure you'll be fine later on. Oh my! What am I thinking....why am I thinking about stuff like that. ..I know...I'm just a bit lonely. "

"Raising a kid alone sure is tough. Since I resigned from my job, I don't just want to rely on the support money Todoroki kun sends us. I should find a new job ,but Sho is still a baby. He's already growing up without a dad, I don't want him to spend his time away from me, too. Maybe when he grows up a little more, I'll look for a job. " His thoughts were cut off by Sho's blabber. It seemed like the baby was trying to say something.

"Da....h,"
"Eh...wha... he's talking! Ah! Phone! phone! Where's the phone? I need to record it and send it to-" Midoriya stopped midway.
"Da..da,"
"Todoroki kun...what was that?" Midoriya was a bit shocked.
"Da..da,"
"Da_da ? Are you saying dada?" He asked.
Sho squealed happily and tried to say it again.
"DA....DA" His speech wasn't clear yet since he's at the early stage of speaking. But it didn't fail Midoriya to understand what he was trying to say.

His first words were dada... even though he never met his dad..

When the day this child meets Todoroki kun comes... how will I introduce him? I wonder...

Time skip to Sho's 1st birthday

"Did you get the parcel?" Todoroki asked.
"Yes."
"Does he like the gift?"
"He's playing with the toys."
"I'm glad."
"He's not old enough to receive a gift. You don't need to be so enthusiastic. "
"Let me do something special at least once a year. "
"Our son has already turned one year old. I wish we could celebrate this day together." Todoroki said. "I want to see you and Sho so badly.."
"Oh, you know! A few days ago, Sho-"
"Hmm? What happened? What did he do?"
"Oh, umm..he-he spilt all the baby food on me. It was a mess. I had take shower twice that day. " Midoriya said. He lied. He was gonna tell Todoroki about Sho's first words, but he didn't.
"Is that so? Hhahah"
"Don't laugh!"
"Sorry, but it must've been funny sight." He teased.
"Hmph"

Why couldn't I tell Todoroki kun about Sho's first words? Why couldn't I tell him that his first words were dada...

"Did you open the other package?" Todoroki asked.
"No, not yet."
"Open it. Now".
"Okay..hold on."
Modoriya put the phone down in order to unpack the parcel. He opened it and looked inside. There was a photo frame inside of it. An empty photo frame.

"A photo frame?"
"Yes."
"But it's empty, though."
"It's for our wedding picture."
"Our..wedding picture..?"
"We were supposed to get married after Sho was born, remember?"
"Of course. How can I forget it!"
"Yeah. Sorry but let's get married once several matters are settled. Then we'll put out wedding photo in that frame."
"...yes. I look forward to that day."
"Me too. I have to go now. Love you."
"Love you too."

Wedding picture huh?..
Let's get married after several matters are solved...
Will that day ever come....?