REAINCARNATED AGAIN

God : so where you wanna reaincarnate now?

Yaomi : hmmm it's a bit surprised that you give me another chance...

God : yeah cause I see how you were saving those hashira and tanjiro which make me happy so I want to give you another life...

Yaomi : so again 6 wishes and my choice of world...

God : yup...

Yaomi : thank you for this once again God for giving me another life...

God : it's alright my boy now choose which world...

Yaomi : the world of Pokemon...

God : hmmm ok but...

Yaomi : but what???

God : I must warn you that the world you are entering is more dangerous than Demon Slayer they are Pokemon who can kill of entire earth and reshape the universe itself and tons of mysterious so are you ready for the risk???

Yaomi : woh really I never thought it like that I thought it was a kids show...

God : well it's not so are you ready choose your wish wisely...

Yaomi : ok so first wish is I want aura and red in colour not blue and I am master in aura and can talk to Pokemon with it...

God : that's a good choice done...

Yaomi : second wish I want my own pocket dimension like in Harry Potter room of requirement where me and my Pokemon can enter and practice there like farming and if there are not practicing and just resting I want that also to help them become stronger and when they are training in my dimension they training would be 10x faster than the normal world and I want it to be like dbz chamber and only Pokemon that I caught can enter it...

God : that's a nice cheat ok...

Yaomi : for third wish I want status I can see Pokemon status like in game but I also want age,bond, potential,and emotions check...

God : ok...

Yaomi : my fourth wish is I want extreme luck I can find shiny Pokemon and rare item like mega stone and z crystal easily...

God : that nice...

Yaomi : my fifth wish is when my Pokemons are with me or near me they started getting  10+ exp every minute...

God : that's good

Yaomi : my sixth wish is I can limit break my choice of Pokemon so they can exceed level 100 and more...

God : that can be ok but....

Yaomi : but what???

God : I am giving you a seventh wish...

Yaomi : what why a 7 wish???

God : just for fun I want to see what you ask...

Yaomi : hmmmmm ok I know what I want...

God : let's see what you ask...

Yaomi : I want to know all knowledge of Pokemon diet and training to all kinds of Pokemon so I can make them grandmaster champion level...

God : interesting as always done now choose how you want to look...

Yaomi : I want to look like shu from beyblade burst and also wants his name because I bored with hearing yaomi again and again...

God : ok so where you wanna born...

Yaomi : I want to get adopted by Delia and same age as ash...

God : done now you are going to get reaincarnated but before that there is something I tell you...