I CHOOSE YOU

After shu took Eevee to the professor lab he first wash Eevee because she was dirty then after wash shu see Eevee more clearly and to his surprised this Eevee was different it was not shiny but it has potential even without the status ability shu can say it and it also look more cute than the other eevee out there...

Shu : ok Eevee let's go eat I have make you lunch hopefully you like it...

Eevee : if it's made by you than I am sure it will be great...

Shu place the food in front of eevee and wait for Eevee to react after Eevee eat it she screem in happiness...

Eevee : shu this is the best food that I have ever eaten it's like 5 star restaurant food....

Eevee than started eating like there is no tommorow...

Shu : eat slowly Eevee the food is not running away you know...

Eevee : I know but this is best I want more...

Shu : ok wait just a second...

Eevee than started eating food and after eating she sleeps shu than holds Eevee suddenly someone scream thief from behind when he turn back he see a girl which he knew was not in the anime and than remember God tell about his sister reaincarnation and knew she was his sister who reaincarnate here...

Professor oak and Delia come fast after hearing thief and see shu and that girl...

Oak : kids what happened where is the thief???

? : that white hair try to stole Eevee...

Shu : I didn't steal Eevee she was hungry so I bring it here and after eating she sleeps on my lap I didn't steal it...

Oak who listens all of this know shu wouldn't steal Eevee tell that girl to calm down than out of nowhere and alolan Vulpix came out and jump on that girl shoulder....

Shu pov

Where that Vulpix came from and it is alolan one she must ask for professor for it obviously she is her granddaughter he wouldn't have any choice....

? : Grandpa why are you taking his side and why are you not calling police...

Oak : calm down marine he is not a thief he son of Delia Shu Ketchum...

Marine pov

Who is this person and why can't I read his mind it's like some power is stopping me from reading his mind and why his presence feel so heavy I never seen him in anime maybe my existence changes some plot I have to be careful of him...

Marine than didn't say anything and went to her room with her alolan Vulpix following her...

Oak : sigh she can be like that sometimes so shu what up with the Eevee???

Shu : oh I found this in your garden between the bushes she was hungry and weak so I bring her here with me...

Oak : that good but I never saw this Eevee in my garden before maybe she is wild and come inside my garden accidentally...

Shu just nodded and didn't share eevee story with oak because he knew he would be considered crazy if he tell eevee told him about her past...

Oak : well than let me take it from you...

When shu was gonna give eevee to oak she wake up than hop on shu head like she didn't want to leave him...

Oak : oh look like this Eevee got attached to you shu I don't think she wants to come with me...

Delia : it's seem like that look Eevee look so happy...

Eevee started rubbing her face with your and you just stand there dumbfounded of what happening...