START OF THE SUMMER CAMP

Shu pov

When I was relaxing near the lake I hear screaming of Ash and Gary turning to them I see they were running from a group of Beedrill which was coming near me and eevee my eyes pop out of fear and started running with them...

Shu : what the heck did you guys do!!!!!!

Ash : I didn't do it, it was Gary not me!!!

Gary : no it was you I didn't do a thing!!!!

Shu : whatever call professor oak or we will gonna die before our journey starts...

Ash : but the lab is to far we cannot go there or we will get caught by Beedrill....

Shu : well someone has to do something come on....

While we were running marine was seeing this...

Marine : these guys always in trouble Vulpix go...

Vulpix go in front of Beedrill marine than commanded to her...

Marine : use blizzard vulpix...

Suddenly a cold wind started hitting Beedrill and some of them froze seeing this Beedrill ran away...

Shu : you really save our butt down there thanks...

Ash : yeah or else we would be at the hospital right now...

Gary : yeah that's my sister she is always strong but I am gonna beat her soon...

Marine didn't say anything and just went inside the lab with her Vulpix...

Ash : what's her problem?

Gary : she is always like that not much talkative...

Ash : oh well her Vulpix is strong but I thought Vulpix are only fire type...

Gary : no her Vulpix is special it is from a different region she went to alolan with Grandpa and there she find Vulpix and caught it making its her first Pokemon...

Ash : wow she went outside Kanto I also wanna see alola and wanna catch a vulpix...

Gary : it's not that easy loser...

Ash : say that again!

Ash and Gary then started to fight again then I broke then out of the fight and then Delia come and take Ash and shu home...

Delia : so how was your day???

Ash : pretty fun except for Gary...

Delia : what about you shu???

Shu : it was fun I caught my first Pokemon...

Ash who was surprised...

Ash : how could you caught your first Pokemon tell me tell me..

Shu then show his Eevee coming out of his pocket...

Ash : was surprised and said wow brother were did you caught it can I touch her...

As Ash was gonna touch her eevee bite his hand...

Ash : ow she bite me...

Delia laugh...

Delia : well Ash you have to first gain trust of a Pokemon then only a Pokemon will respect you as a trainer...

Ash : yeah I am gonna become the Pokemon master...

Both Delia and shu watch him in amusement and then go to the house as the sun was setting down...

At night