THE WORLD SHE SAW PART 2

Hey hey is someone up there...

Eevee then hear a voice...

Eevee : who are you???

Joltean : it's me joltean....

Eevee : who???

??? : Did you mess up again joltean....

Joltean : no Vaporeon I didn't....

Vaporeon : nah it's look like you scared her....

??? : Can you guys just stop it I am trying to sleep here....

??? : That what you always do Umbreon...

Umbreon : shut up glaceon....

Glaceon : yeah yeah whatever....

Eevee : who are you guys???

Joltean : listen kid we are also stuck in cage for quite some months down here....

??? : And bored....

Eevee : who that voice now???

Joltean : oh it's Flareon....

Flareon : sup kid....

Joltean : so anyway we are also stuck here just like you so what do you think about joining us....

Eevee : why would I join you???

??? : Cause your weak and just a newborn and can't do anything.....

Eevee : who that voice...

Joltean : Sylveon don't say that to her....

Sylveon : come on Jolteon why are we taking her in our group I mean come on she is just a newborn and I swear she doesn't even know any moves!!!

Flareon : I think this is going too far Sylveon....

Sylveon : far I mean come on we try to escape like two times and we even sacrifice
Leafeon and still what made you think that this new born Eevee will help us out from here!!!

Glaceon : Sylveon calm down...

Sylveon then go inside her cage Eevee was watching this and know she can't do anything yet....

Joltean : don't take her words seriously eevee she is just a little mad about something....

Eevee : no no it's alright....

Vaporeon : so are you gonna join our team???

Eevee : I don't have any options left I guess...

Joltean : good job now kid I think you know us by our behavior and we don't have to introduce you so lets us tell you information we gather here....

Joltean : the place we are is prison guarded by Pokemon and human 24 hours....

Eevee : but why they capture us???

Joltean : we still don't know why but we know that we will not survive here...

Flareon : the thing is they is always a inspector come to check our condition everyday and always look for any sign of injury or illness like they are preparing us for something....

Vaporeon : and we try to escape 2 times from but we fail and lost one of our teammate....

Glaceon : this place is also gurded by Pokemon who have advantage over us like Magmar , Nidoking machoke and electabuzz

Eevee : how do you guys escape but???

Umbreon : first it was not that hard to escape but we were caught on the second one they throw us down somewhere in a basement but we escape it but with a loss but we still get caught....