SUMMER CAMP PART 2

It was night time the test of courage will gonna start soon shu was holding a flash light and both team have to choose 3 member for this...

Shu : ok so who will go then...

Rosa : pick me pick me!!!!

Shu : ok me and Rosa who is the third member...

Rosa : pick Hilda she is the bravest says with a grin on her face...

Hilda : huh why me why not someone else...

Chloe : well I am in quiz with goh and shu...

Ash : I am in battle with shu...

Serena : and I am in cooking so yeah you are only left...

Hilda : fine!!! I will go...

Shu : good here's your flashlight...

Hilda take flashlight nervously...

Then goh , Chloe , Ash and Serena go to the finish line to wait while Rosa , shu and Hilda go to the starting line...

Oak : so you guys have to go inside the forest where you will find 4 stamps and each of you will get a papaer you have to stamp it the first team who finished the stamping and crossed the finish line wins the first round...

Oak : so everyone of you understand...

Everyone : yes!!!

Oak : then go!!!

Shu pov

Everyone started running and Rosa started running with us and Hilda was scared...

Hilda : Rosa wait don't leave me!!

Rosa : stop being scared look at shu he doesn't even look like being scared...

Hilda then look at shu who doesn't even react to this darkness...

Hilda : shu are you not scared of darkness...

Shu : oh no I am not scared I have you guys do I don't think of being scared...

Hilda : huh you have us...

Both Rosa and Hilda blush a little than they started finding stamps...

Shu thinking : I have seen more scarier things in Demon Slayer this much darkness is nothing to me I can even feel some ghost type Pokemon with my aura gotta be careful...

Rosa : look there is the stamp...

Shu : good job Rosa for finding...

Rosa : heh thanks shu...

Hilda and Eevee was feeling a little jeolous seeing him patting Rosa head Eevee than jump out of pocket and sit on shu shoulder...

Shu : what's up Eevee does something happened???

Eevee : nothing said while pouting...

The trio travel the forest getting their first stamp Hilda holding on shu cause she is feeling safe because of his aura the Eevee obviously didn't like it but decided to ignore it for now on the way they find children being scared of something...

Rosa : huh what are they being scared of???

Hilda : maybe there ghost in here!!!

Shu knew that it was illusion casted by ghost Pokemon when he was thinking it blue fire ball started surrounding them and then a hand came out of the ground...

Rosa and Hilda : ahhhh!!!!

They both hold shu hands closing they're eyes shu knew a ghost type is somewhere and activated his see through world and can feel ghost type Pokemon...