Funeral Chills

~M/n pov~

The sun crept through my curtains and flashed against my eyes. I winched, and buried my face into Liu's chest.

Liu.

My aching eyes shot open, that's right. He stayed the night with me.

I looked up, his face was close to mine, laying there relaxed on my pillow. His arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me close.

My face flushed at the closeness, and I quickly shook his shoulder gently. " Liu" I whispered his name softly. He hums, and pulls me closer.

"Liu, I need to get up" i attempted to turn over and pull out of his arms, but he held me closer instead.

My face reddened as his body covered mine, pulling me into being his small spoon as he grumbled in his sleep. His chin rested on top of my head, while his arms gripped my torso, one hand had moved up and gripped my throat.

I let out a yelp as he tightened his grip, my face and body was becoming unbearably hot at the contact. His snores were soft and gentle, different than the panic I was letting out. I stopped squirmibg in his, surprisingly right grip. When did he become so strong?

I took in a deep breath, doing my best to steady my brain and body,and I did my best to relax. I guess this wasn't.. that bad. My eyes flicked down to his hands and I carefully peeled it from my throat and it rested gently against my chest instead, I let out a sigh. " I.. I guess I can sleep a bit longer" I muttered, and began to relax back into his arms, listening to his heart beat, feeling his chest raise and fall, I was really beginning  to fall back into a restful slumber when the sound of loud knocking came from my bedroom door.

This action made us both jolt awake. I heard Liu gasp as he sat up quickly, I did as well. Luckily, I had locked my door before falling asleep, so as my mother tried the knob, she only got a raw jiggle in return.

" M/n honey! The funerals in four hours so start getting ready!" She shouted through the door.

We both let out a sigh of relief, and looked at each other.

" Good morning?" Liu muttered, not sure about his own words. I giggled a bit, and Liu rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as he looked away.

" Did you sleep well?" I asked, he nodded.

" Yea actually, a lot better than I usually do"  he admitted. I nodded as I began getting up and collecting my clothes out of my suit case.

" Hey, I'm gonna get a shower and bring some food up for us to share, I'll make an excuse and say that I wanna eat while I get ready. Deal?" I flashed him a grin, he stayed put on the bed, looking unsure.

" Are you sure I should stay here I mean. It could be dangerous?"

I shook my head at his words, " you're staying. We'll be out all day. I'll call the home phone before we get home so my mom doesn't catch you, you'll be fine just.." I trailed off, looking away. " Just stay. Please? I've been spending all this time missing you. I don't want you to just be gone like you were last time"

I looked down, playing with the dress shirt in my arms, I felt childish begging him to stay, but at the same time I had a feeling that I shouldnt be alone.

" I'll stay. I promise. Just be careful, okay?"

I looked up at Liu, giving him a small smile which he shared with me. " I'm gonna go hop in the shower. I'll be back " I quickly rushed off to the restroom, I did my best to wash up as quickly as possible, though the sight of the scars that littered my body definitely made me pause.