Memory Lane

Author note: n/n= Nick name. Das it. Enjoy

~M/n POV~

I stared down at my phone as it rung. What would make her think I'd answer her? Huffing I shoved my phone in my pocket before looking both ways down the street, trying to remember which way the bus stop was. "hey excuse me, but do you know what neighborhood this is?" a raspy voice asked making me jump. I exhaled and sighed as I turned around. " I'm sorry can you repeat that? You scared me" I exclaimed trying to get a good look at the male across from me. He stood just outside the street lights so all I could see was the outline of his body and his dirtied white hoodie. "the street, which one is this one?" he asked again, his voice made me nervous but I couldn't figure out why. "Oh it's Beach St. Off from the main road, is there a certain house or someone you're looking for?" I asked and the male just stood there. The air felt heavy as he stepped into the light. His hoodie had a few dark brown stains across it, one almost looked like a hand print.

"Someone I'm looking for?" he chuckled, his black hair hung out from his hood as he hung his head into his hands, his back hunching as he laughed. "Isn't everyone looking for someone?" he asked while standing up straight, pushing his hood back allowing his black hair and face to finally breath. "Aren't you looking for someone too? " he paused, before stepping towards me, out of response I stepped back.

"I-I cant say that I am" I explained nervously. Whats with him? is he on crack?

"Oh? So just me huh? Well, I'm looking for an old childhood friend, don't you have a childhood friend you would want to find?" he hissed and stepped towards me again, his black ringed eyes wide and crazy like

"I wish I could say the same but no I don't. I hate to cut you off but I got somewhere to go." I explained and tried to step around the man, but he quickly pulled a knife on me. I jumped back away from the blade as he waved it dangerously close to my body.

"You don't remember me" he hissed and lunged at me, pinning me down and held the weapon to my throat.

"I don't know what type of crack head shit this is but get the hell off of me! I don't even know you!" I shouted struggling to push him off. He started to raise the knife higher when a gun shot rang out. This distracted the guy long enough for me to push him off.

I struggled to stand as I tried to make a break for it, but I was quickly pulled down by my ankle by the man. "Let me go" I screamed and tried to kick him off.

"I'm not letting you get away this time!" he growled as he tried to pull me down.

"He said let him go" a deeper voice suddenly interjected as a heavy boot came down onto the mans wrist.

~Liu's/Sully's POV~

"He said let him go" I Sully hissed as I stomped down onto Jeff's wrist. M/n scrambled back in panic and stared as I raised my gun and put it to the man I used to call my brother. "You don't understand Liu, you'll never understand. I need him" Jeff whined out like a child, whining at me like he would for a toy. We were disgusted.

"that's a lot of bullshit for someone who just tried to kill him" I growled out, cocking the gun in my hand. " M/n, run. Now. Get on that bus and don't look back on this town" I shouted, doing my best to not tear my attention away from the knife welding psycho.

" Hey wait how do you know my-"

" I said go" Sully growled, finishing my sentence. We watched him get to his feet and run in the direction of the bus stop, before turning our attention to Jeff. " You just had to go after him, didn't you? Didn't you do enough to ruin my and his lives as it is?" I shouted, and he began laughing, his wide smile seemed larger.