1♧

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°
Like always idk what to say.... so yeah! Hope you enjoy! Also this is the first time doing this! So if you don't uderstand anything please tell me in comment kindly!
°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

Y/n Pov:

"Wait... what did I do?? Shit shit shit! I didn't mean to say yes! What should I do?! Like- okay first of all breath... yeah I'm definetly in trouble!"

"Fuck... now where the fuck am I?" I looked everywhere trying to found any clue but nothing... I was wondering... What happend at home? At my home? Will my parents will be worried about me?

"Okay! Everything is fine! I don't know where am I! It's dark here!" I tried to touch everywhere. Until I touched something soft, like a couch! I tried to find where the light might be.

"Ah... Found it! Yay!" I did a little victory dance. I turn my head to face the room. It was similar to mine exept the clothes and the bed...

"What's this?" I went to the letter on the table and started to read it. It was hard to read this letter, they were a lot of erasures.

"Dear Y/n, you are normally reading this letter. You are wondering where you are? Well you are in game! An yan- otome game! If you want to go back to your world, you have to find love :D! If you need anything please let me know! Also wear your uniform or you will be late! Enjoy your experiment :))

The one who put you here ♡"

"Okay, this is bullshit! Where is the camera?? I know it's a prank!" I started laughing like I was crazy (well I'm not but being here is extremely crazy??)

I looked at my uniform, it doesn't look bad...
It looked comfy and aesthetic*. Dayum! "Well gotta go to school than... hope it won't be boring tho'."

I weared it and took my bag before grabbing a banana (or smt else) and ran to school.

"Uh? What's this?" I saw a window? Like in a game. I don't know how to explain that... but anyways.

"Love interest? Oh right! He said that I was in an otome game! I totally remember that... okay I kinda forget..." I closed the window thing... when someone call out my name.

"Y/n!! There you are!" The guy run towards me. I looked at him confused. Does he know me? "You dummy! You didn't wait for me."

"Uhm who are you...?" He looked at me a few seconds. He laughed at my question. "You're funny! It's me Bachira Meguru!"

"Uh?! Oh yeah yeah! Sorry!" He looked right in the eyes. I looked at my phone "Bachira we should go no?" I asked.

"Okay!" He took out his phone searching something. He turned his phone off before turning his attention pn me. "We have music, let's go!" He took my hand and start to drag me with him.

"Wait! We are in the same class?"

"Of course! I'm your best friend since middle school! We have to be in the same class!" He stoped and turn his head to look at me. "Are you okay? You're acting quiet strange? Are you on your... you know?"

He looked at me with a worried face. "Yeah! Just a bit tired... but don't worry! I'm fine." I shaked both my hands. Wait how does he know that? Oh! He is MY best friend so he knows everything!

He smiled and kissed my left cheek. "If you say so!" Both of my cheek turned pink. I looked away and smiled a little.

Why did he kiss me? Maybe that's what we usually do?

"What are you waiting for?" Without realisation I was staring at him. I mean he's cute... No! Wait I have to focus! I need to find a way to get out of there! With or without finding love!

"Oh sorry!"

°☆Time skip☆°

"Why were you looking at me? Is it because I am to handsome?" He smirked as we entered our class. "Stop it Bachira!"

There were a few people, The Bachira guy walked towards a black hair guy. Maybe one of his friend?

"Come here Y/n! I want to present you a friend." He smiled like a child. "This is Y/n L/n!" He introduced me to his friend.

I bowed down, showing some respect you know? "Nice to meet you... What's your name?" I tilted my head.

"Oh! Yeah nice to meet you! The name's Yoichi Isagi!" He smiled shyly as his cheek turned a little pink.

Bachira grabbed two chairs and placed it in front of Isagi's desk. He made me sit on his left before sitting next to me. Bachira talked a lot with the Isagi guy before our class start.

"Please student, sit back to your seat and be quiet!" The teacher entered the classroom as she talked. I sate at my 'desk' who was between Bachira and a sleepy guy? Weird.

°☆Time skip☆°

"Miss L/n?" The teacher said before taking out a lot of papers. "Could you please give it to 2-A class's teacher?" She asked me before looking at Bachira who I know a lot better after talking to him for like the entire class.

"Sure ma'am!" I tooke the papers and stoode up. Something grabbed my hand, it was Bachira.

"What's up?"

"Can I come with you? I feel like you wouldn't come back until next class... Plus Yoichi can come with us!" He looked at his friend before looked back at me.

"Meguru listen, I'm not a kid anymore okay? I can do it alone... Next time maybe?" I felt guilty after saying it.

"Do you know at least where the 2-A class is?" Isagi asked as he put his hand on Bachira's shoulder.

Oh right! I don't even know where the class is! "Well..." He looked at me with a 'You don't know uh?' face. "Fine! I don't know! Happy?"

The two guys looked at each other before laughing loudly. "Hey! There's nothing funny! Okay?!" I took the papers and started to walk far away from them.

"I don't need your help of you two!" After that I heard them giggled at me.

__________________________________________

Bachira Meguru
His Y/n's best friend since middle school. He is basically the Lalala of Y/n and the okokok when Y/n is on her period.

Love percentage : 32%

Isagi Yoichi
He is Bachira's friend and teammates. They meet when Bachira was playing alone.

Love percentage : 12%

__________________________________________

A/n : First time doing this! Hope you enjoy this first chapter! I'm not good at it so if you don't understand anything or if it was to fast please tell me! WHILE WRITING THIS I FEEL CRINGE SO HOPE YOU FEEL CRINGE TOO!

Word count : 1153