2♧

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°
As always nothing to say! Exept that this is my first time writing this kind of book! I usually write chatfic bc I don't have to describe thing... anyways! English is still not my first language... my grammar suck as fuck! And this is an yandere Blue lock! So please it's cringe asf so... yeah!
°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

Y/n's Pov

We were on our way to class 2-A. Bachira forced me to let him take the papers while I simply follow them. Isagi, he just being Isagi.

"It's here! Class 2-A, Bachira give me the papers back." I held out my hand but he seemes like he didn't want to.

"No! It way to eavy for you!" I sighed as his comment. "I remember when we were young, you hated carrying the papers!" He laughed as he opened the door's class 2-A.

"We were kid! And it was to eavy carrying them!" I hit his arm and giggled. That's true, I didn't like carrying papers or some shit like that.

Wait... but I have no memory of that and yet I answered with so much... certainty?

"Well Y/n, Bachira I'm gonna go! See you tonight Bachira!" With that Isagi ran away as if he saw something?

"Say, Bachira, what did he mean by seeing you tonight?" I tilted my hand while putting down the few papers Bachira (finally) gave me.

"I played football! You didn't remember?" he said looking at me disappointed. "I thought I was special to you..." he pouted while crossing his arms.

"No! I remember, I didn't know you'll play with Isagi!" I said thinking that I may did a mistake. "If you want I can watch your match? What do you say?" I smiled at him, trying to comfort him.

"Really??!! Yay!" He jumped out of joy as he hugged me right after. "You only watch me right?" He said while hugging me tighly.

"Yeah! Only you!"

"Good~" He said with a flirty voice.

What's wrong with him? Is he always like that?

"You should maybe stop hugging me... everyone is watching us..." I said as I looked at an annoyed balck-green hair guy. He has beautiful eyelashes... he was looking at me right in my eyes, should I say in my soul...

"Okay!" I snapped out of reality before turning my attention to the yellow-black hair guy. "Let's go back in our class!"

"Oh right!" I looked at him once again before going out of this class.

Why was he looking at me? Do I have a bloodstain? Wait I'm not in my periodt...

"Are you okay Y/n? It looked like you saw a ghost or something like tha-" before he finished his word a girl bump into him and they both fell down.

The girl stood up quickly before bowed down to excuse herself. "I' sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't watch where I was going!"

Bachira simply ignore her and place his hand on my shoulder shaking if I was not hurt by the girl. "Are you okay?! Y/n, did you get hurt? Should we go to the nurse office?"

I simply shaked my head while pointed at the good looking girl. She had beautiful long blond hair with ocean eyes (yes a real Y/n guys) her skin was pale and she was extremely gorgeous.

"Are you okay?" I took of Bachira's hand softly and went to the pretty girl. She simply nodded before ran away from us.

"Well I guess she's okay?" I said while looking at the yellow hair dude who was standing with a confused face. He simply smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulder and lend us to our classroom.

"What do we have now?"

"History!"

"Fuck it-"

°☆Time Skip☆°

"Finally it's over!" I yawned before putting my things in my bag. My seatmmate weren't here, but I didn't mind. "I'm hungry! Bachira let's go eat! You can go with us Isagi!"

He looked at me suprised, before nodding quickly. "I would love to! Can I invite a friend as well?" He tilted his head.

"Of course! Y/n won't mind! Right?" He put his arm around Isagi's shoulder before looking at me with a childish smile.

I simply nodded. I took my bag and started to walk towards the exit with Isagi and Bachira. "I wonder what we're gonna eat?"

"Hope there's pineapple juice! Oh and meat!" Bachira jumped exited as he took my hand and ran to the cafeteria.

I turned my head trying to find Isagi. He was furious, his eyes were full of... jealousy?

Why he's looking at us like that? What happend? Did I do something wrong?

I stopped the yellow-black hair, before taking the dark-blue hair's hand. "Let's go together!"

"Yeah!" His expression changed quickly and now he is smiling like a child. I lend him towards Bachira before going to the cafeteria.

__________________________________________

Bachira Meguru
"Y/n is really kind to everyone, too much kind tho..."

Love pourcentage : 35%

Isagi Yoichi
"Oh Y/n? She's the kindest person I ever meet! I wish I hade the same friendship with Y/n..."

Love pourcentage : 13%

????
A dark-green hair guy who is sitting on the front class.

Love pourcentage : 2%

__________________________________________

A/n : IT'S SHORT I KNOW BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE INTERESTING! I SWEAR! This chapter is cringe asf because I don't know how to describe thing so yeah! Hope you all have a good day/night!! xoxo

Word count : 923