8♧

sup? well next chapter bc the previous one was... really short like- i mean the story was short- anyways! hope this one is good tho 🙏🙏 btw u guys will need it :
I = ENGLISH

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

On your walk, you two were both silence, it was extremely akward since no one talk. Your steps were heavy and your breath was a little to loud, well it was only your imagination. You were holding your bag on your back, since your arm hurted you a little, and hold your phone on your right hand. It was the first time you had this type of akward moment, but actually the silence wasn't really that embarrassing, you decide to take this chance to think about what you saw in the program. The new chapter was unlock and named Clubs actually it's a pretty guess, after all you aren't in a club yet and everyone in your school are in a club. You think about what club should be the best for you, should it be a sport? Or an art activity? You didn't really know actually. If you chose sport, there is a big chance that Bachira ask you to come in his club, which was soccer, but even if you like this sport, you wouldn't want to come back in your place extremely late at night. So chosing a sport is not a good choice, why not art clubs? Like the drama club, the art club, music club, cooking club or even literature club? It's maybe a good idea, but what will happend if you meet those girls in every otome game who are jealous of you because you are hanging out with her boyfriend? You shake your head as the thought of dealing with them.

Meanwhile, as you were in your thoughts trying to think about a club, Bachira stare at you since the akward silence begin. He smiles at your cuteness knowing what you may think, he couldn't stop staring at you, you are so beautiful and adorable it makes Bachira want to freeze the moment forever. He walks a little closer to you without you even notice it, his fingers brush your hand but he remove his hand next to your. He was thinking about the old back memories you two shared and how happy you were when he brought you flowers every time he saw you and tells you every time he has the chance i love you Y/n. Back in the past, those words mean nothing to him but now he thinks about it, a feeling grow in his chest and every time he sees you, this feeling burn inside his chest but not in a painful way, actually he wanted this feelling everyday, every hours, every seconds, this feeling, oh yes he wanted it more and more. He would let no one taking this feeling away from him, even if that means hurt them.

You two reach the school at time, there wasn't much students since they all come early to study a little more. You walk besides Bachira who was smiling like a child, you simply smile at his sudden behavior and at this moment you saw your patner from science, Luncinda, of course since she is so popular she was kind to everyone and of course everyone was greeting her. Some boys were blushing or simply smiling at her presence while the girls were around her, asking her what shampoo she uses, where she bought her shoes etc... Luncinda simply answer their questions with gentle manners. You look at her with a blush on your face, there is no way you don't find her pretty. The way she walks, talks, giggles, smiles... it was like seeing a real princess from Disney. You stop in front of the enter to see her better, she was putting her bag on her locker with her group of friend, you which you were one of them, hanging out with girls and go shopping with them. And of course saying such a beauty eberyday! But you don't have the time, you need to find a way to return in your world. You leave out a tired sigh and walk to your locker, there you put your bag and take what's important. You notice a phone which look like your, you search in your pockets your phone and take out. You see now two phones, one smaller than the other. You take the other phone and check the password, it was the same as you which was 1234 (joking), which was (insert ur password). You put back the phone and walk towards Bachira who was waiting for you. He was against the wall, crossing his arms in front of his chest, looking at your figure to finish what you were doing. But before he could send you a smile, a girl run towards him, with a soft smile, she greets him happily.