9♧

sup? another chapter still cringe asf- im like super late but u guys gonna forgive me right 😊

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

Hearing those students talking for almsot 20 minutes, for once you weren't the one talking loud since everyone was literally screaming like fangirls. You simply look out the window and try to think about something else than soccer until a question pop out off your mind. You turn your head to the brown eyes guy and notice he was wearing glasses. You simply touch his sleeves and tilt your head. "Say, this Kira, isn't he the same age as us?" After realising this it was quit weird hearing that a soccer player who is 18 years old and have to go to school is already famous. The glasses guy simply smile at you and nod. "Yes he is. And we are pretty lucky." You raise an eyebrow confused about what he said. "What do you mean?" You blink several times still processing his sentence but nothing came out of your mind. He looks at you suprised and burst out of laugh. "Is that because you're new?" You change your expression as fast as Sonic and turn it into a serious and annoyed one. "Does he think I'm stupid or maybe dumb?" He notice your annoyed face and clear his throat. "Sorry, I forgot you weren't interested in soccer. My apologise. I'll explain, Kira is actually a student here, he only come for the training and don't go to school since he is so busy with his career. He's lucky to be famous." You understand now why everyone was screaming and happy to hear that, they were hapoy that one of their classmate was going to play for their/our country. You simply smile for them and nod at what he say until some girl came out of nowhere come around the glasses man. "Don't say that Yukimiya! You are a model and you are more famous than Kira!" You jump of suprise and put your hand on your chest where your heart is. You breath to calm yourself and look at the girl only to realise. "WOW THEY'RE ALL HOTTIES!!" We could see stars on your eyes as you look at their beauty. One has blue eyes, as deep as the empty ocean with her blond curly hair floating on her back next to her a cute girl with gold eyes and short brown hair where cheering up the guy named Yukimiya.

You simply glare at the male who was siting next to you. "Ugh... it's always the nerd who have bitches!" Looking in front of you again you notice someone who didn't make a sound or seem happy about the new. As the fangirls went somewhere else to talk about Sae or Kira, you touch Yukimiya's shoulder. "Yes?" He respond with a confused face. You point at the boy in front of you and ask. "Why isn't he exited as well?" A boy was sitting in the front of the class with an annoyed face. "He's Sae Itoshi's little brother, maybe it's nothing for him those events?" He answer you with a confused look not knowing why the boy was acting like this. "What's his name?" You ask still curious about the good looking guy. "His name is Rin Itoshi." You simply nod and keep looking at him with a curious face. You know you saw him somwhere, well you saw him twice. One of your first day in this game and as the love interest! "He's one of the love interest! Oh my! He is so cool and hot!! And he has a brother?? Wow migh take both if he's as handsome as him!" You blush a little as his perfect look and quickly shake your head to focus on something else. You look back at your seatmmate, who was still, for some reason, looking at you. "Uhm... so your name is Yukimiya... uh..." He giggle and quickly respond with a : "Yukimiya Kenya, nice to meet you L/n." He smile and give his hand for a handshake. You blink several times to process what he said. "Wait how does he know my name?!" You try to act cool but your hand was shaking thinking about how he know your name. Yukimiya, who notice it, chuckle and wave both of his hands. "I know your name because of Bachira, he always talks about you so that's why!" Your eyes soften as you hear him explain himself. You smile and feel your cheeks heating up. "R-really? What did he say about me?" You ask wandering what your best friend in this life says about you to his friends. "He said that you are the most beautiful, funniest, coolest and the best friend he had in his entire life and how lucky he is to have you by his side." He explain while looking outside, you, in the other hand, were blinking several times and blushing like crazy. "Really? And do you believe him?" You look at him with a confused face before putting your hand on your mouth thinking about what you say. "Wait! That's question was stupid as fuck-." You hear a giggle and understand that your seatmate didn't really mind your question. "No don't worry, I believe what he said." He blushes a little before shaking both of his hands. "I don't want to sound like a creep!" He feel embarrassed about what he say and think you might found him weird and start to tell everyone that he is a creep but instead he heard a soft chuckle coming from you. "No don't worry. I understand not everyone is a creep when they are agree with something like that." You smile at him and look at the teacher who was gone. "What the fuck is wrong with this school?" You just ignore it and get up of your seat. You look at the clock and see it was already the end. You simply take your stuff and get out of the class.

Searching your friend Bachira, you see Luncinda talking to a guy. She looked sad and surprised, it look like the guy say something that must hurt her. "I should go and stop the guy." You mumble to yourself and walk towards them with an angry face. Seeing a woman or a girl getting bullied by a guy is surely the worst thing could ever happend to someone, it's worst if it's your friend who's being bullied in front of your eyes. "Hey! what do you think you're doing?" You put yourself between those two and glare at the male. You notice his familiar brown lazy eyes and his silver hair. You look up to see him since he is tall. "Fuck that's Nagi, he's tall as fuck!!" You try so hard to look afraid in front of his tall figure. You turn your head to look at Luncinda who seem rather pissed at something. "Is she pissed because he annoyed her? A beautiful girl like her?!" with that you look back at Nagi. He didn't move a bit and walk away a few seconds after. You turn your full attention to Luncinda, seems that her annoyed expression vannished you didn't take attention of what happend earlier and simply look at her with a worry face. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" the only respond you got was. "I'm fine thank you." after that she walks away. "Did I say something wrong? And what happend between those two? Damn it's not easy being in an otome game..." You think as you start to walk in your next class which was P.E. but you notice something. "Wait... we have to do the cheerleaders shit?!" You scream as someone held you something. "Here's your uniform dumbass." You look at her with a weird face and side eyed her before she hit your arm. "Don't look at me like that! Bro did you sleep at least because you acting weird..."

___________________________________________

OMD ITS BEEN 838393 YEARS SINCE I DIDNT POST IM SO SORRY I WAS SO TIRED AND HAD A LOT OF THINGZ TO DO AND SINCE SCHOOL GOING TO START THE NEXT WEEK I HAD TO PREPARE A LOT!!! HOPE U READERS FORGIVE ME!!

anyways hope this chapter made ur day at least a little better and hipe u enjoy it!!

Have a nice day/rest/night lovelies

btw quick thank u for the 8k+ love u guys so much <33

word count: 1417