4♧

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°
this chapter is cringe (like the others...) hope you like it tho-
°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

3rd Pov

Our two favorite duo are walking towards to their new period : Science. Y/n was not that bad, she has average grade and simply listen to class without asking question. Well... we can say that she was the perfect student. But you are now in her body which mean that you suck at listening. Plus you have a dynamic crazy dumb yellow hair friend who is always chaotic. You didn't really mind, having a dumb friend is always a good sign no? That's mean that you are more clever than him? Unless you are dumb too... well guess what? Everyone is dumb... you are too but to blind to see it.

But it's to late now
You decide to join...
Now finished it.

Like I said you two are walking to your next period, as you reach your class, you and Bachira are not sitting next to each other. Acutally you are sitting next to a black hair girl who was extremely beautiful. Her beautiful figure lets you speechless. The way she looks at her book made her look like a famous model you usually found on tv shows.

Without any achievement, the teacher called you several times. Your seatmmate looked at you and waved her hand, her actions bringed you back to reality. You apologised quickly and went back to your work.

"Alright class! There's 4 minutes left and you guys have to do a project. I make the groups. First group.....
And finaly the seventh group : Y/n, Luncinda and [R/n] please raise your hand." You did as she said and saw the girl next to you was also raising her hand.

"Your name is Luncinda?" You asked with a soft voice trying to not get the teacher's attention. You tilted your head and waited for her response.

After a few seconds, the beautiful girl looked at you and simply nodded with a soft smile. She was so beautiful that every guy looked at her with admiration.

She must be the main character or some shit like that

You thought to yourself while looking at her from the top to the bottom. It was your chance to be friend with a girl! Being friend with guys is cool too but... for everyone you would be a 'pick me'. So you took your chance and asked her the simpliest question you ever asked since you're here.

"Uhm... well as you can see we are teammate and seatmate so why not be friend? Plus you know my name... so... what do you say?" You asked her as you slowly picked your phone to see the time.

The black hair young woman giggled and whispered in you ear. "Only if you introduce me to this boy over here." She pointed at Bachira who was waving at you with a goofy smile. "You know he's kinda cute, he's totally my type. So could you? And I'll be your friend! Of course even if you don't want to introduce me to him I will still accept to be your friend!"

You shake your head to replie a no and simply whispered back with a : "Don't worry about it! He's actually cool! If I have to do that to be your friend than okay!" You smiled at her while cleaning your desk. You stood up and walked near Bachira.

"Heya Bachira! I want you to introduce you my new friend and my seatmate! You can come!" You waved at Luncinda and faced the yellow-brown hair boy who had a condused face.

"It's nice to meet you! I am Luncinda." The pretty girl smiled and waved at him. You could see a little light of blush on her perfect skin.

"Oh! If you are Y/n's friend than you are my friend! Nice to meet you Luncinda but we have to go actually! We have another class!" He placed his hands on your shoulders and took you with him far away from the beautiful girl or should I say your new friend!