6♧

10 days since i didnt post... damn... oh and thx for the 4k+ its like a lot for me!!! this chapter can be skip bc its only y/n who is in her house and hanging out around- yeah no dont siip this chapter.

___________________________________________

Y/n's pov

"What a strange day... I'm saying this but I didn't make any progress...  I still don't know who put me in, why me and when I can get out of this... full of hot men and pretty boys.. focus!" I slap both of my cheeks who were already red from blushing and throw myself, head first, on the sofa. It was comfortable, I could sleep on it whenever I have the chance to.

"I should maybe see the love interest? Or at least how am i supposed to start the beginning of this otome game." I whisper to myself, I fix myself on the sofa and open the "menus". I hit the button marking "love interest" but what I saw was extremely insane.

"W-what the hell?! Why is there more than 10 characters! You should have only 3 or 4, or if you play obey me than 13. But there is more than 13 here!" And the only thoughts that I have in my mind was : "I'm fucked up..."

"Wait okay... let's calm ourself first Y/n. We have to count the love interest and try to avoid at least half of them, we never know." I start to count them slowly while my heart was beating extremely fast. I swallow my saliva and take a deep breath before continuing to count.

"21, 22, 23, 24... THERE'S MORE??? 25, 26 and 27... 27 love interest?" I laugh a little before smiling at my window which was next to my sofa. "We can forget the reverse harem..." But what I see take me by suprise, there is more than 27 love interest but they are hiding behind second quest. "How am I supposed to do this? I have to choose one! One! I can't choose one!"

After screaming and crying all my soul for having to choose only one guy among those hot stuff, I decide to hit the story button and see a lot of chapter. "If I understand there is no route in this otome game, so we can spend time as much as we want with several characters. And one chapter equal one day? Damn it's gonna be so long!" I read and reread again the story to not let any secrets escape me.

"No let's the heart-o-meters! Or the love percentage? Anyways! First let's see Bachira!" I hit Bachira picture and saw his heart-o-meter saying : 62%. I read what's under the heart-o-meter.

Bachira is your childhood best friend since middle school. You guys usually hang out together at the park after school. You always used to cook his lunch after his game so you could spent more time with him. At first he find you weird for spending time with a person like him, but slowly he start to find you interesting and accept to be your friend.

This brown-blond hair boy loves sweets and ananas especially ananas juice. He likes everything who has something with football, he loves his family more than anything. He's the happy and the outmind boy who is very clingy when he is close to someone. But be careful that doesn't mean he can't fight.

The heart-o-meter show 62% which means that he loves you more than a friend! We can call that a little crush. If the heart-o-meter reach 75% than this boy surely loves you! And if it reach 90% than he's gonna be a [ERROR].

"A what? Imagine it's say 'yandere'.... yeah no! I choose the normal mod so it's impossible that it's gonna be a yandere. Maybe it's just a bug and they will fix it." I hold my chin trying to think about this explanation. "If I understand a little better, if we reach more than 50% he has a little crush on me. If it hits the 75% than for sure he is in love with me and if it hits 90% than I guess they wanted to say a boyfriend? That's the most logical thing no?"