Unpacking (Chapter 2)

Sorry for the late update, I've been trying to get the chapter ready to post. This one probably isn't my best idea but I am trying to plan how I am going to write this. If you wanna see more updates remember to check here regularly. I mostly have a plan of how this is going to be written but I need to get it written first. PLEASE REMEMBER IM YOUNGER! Thank you for reading Blinded by Love. 

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED

Without further ado... Blinded by Love...

As I walked closer to the restaurant my mom was at, I realized it wasn't really a restaurant as much as a fast-food breakfast place. I walked in and there I saw my mom sitting in a booth, she glanced up and smiled and waved when she saw me.

"Good morning, Mom" I said while sitting down.

"Good morning, hon. How was your sleep?" She asked not looking up from her phone.

"Good," I said grabbing a menu from the corner of the table.

"Are you going to order anything?" she said while placing her phone down and looking at me. "If you are, your going to have to order it now and will have to take it to go"

I looked back down at the menu "Yeah, I think I'm going to order the BLT sandwich with potato wedges"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the motel, we started packing all of our bags and putting them near the door. I had my takeout food on a small table near the entrance.

"Hon, why don't you grab some of the bags and put them in the U-Haul?" my mom called from the bathroom.

I looked at the front entrance, there were only about 4 bags. "Yeah sure, where is the key?" I asked.

My mom came out of the bathroom, brushing her teeth, and handed me the key. "Thanks," I said

I grabbed two bags and opened the door to put them in the U-Haul. Once I had gotten them in the back of the U-Haul, I turned back around to go and get the 2 others. When I opened the door my mom was standing there dressed and had two of the bags in her hands.

"Let's go, one more motel tonight then will be in our new home," she said happily.

I flashed her a smile, that meant nothing to me. My mom was happy about having a fresh start and I didn't want to ruin that for her. I grabbed my food off the table and followed my mom to the U-Haul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we drove into the town that would be our new home, I looked out the window.

"Is this our new home?" I asked turning to my mom.

"Sure is" she said looking out the window.

I turned back to face out my window. It was a cute town, but I didn't know what to think of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we pulled into the driveway I looked at the house. It was a nice size and looked decent. As my mom got out of the U-Haul I sat there still staring at the house.

"You coming?" my mom asked.

"Uh, Yeah I am" I said while getting out of the car and looking at the house with amazement. Maybe this won't be so bad after all I thought to myself. It was a lot bigger than our old house that's for sure.

As I left my mom so she could get the boxes out of the U-Haul, I walked into the house. The first thing I noticed was how spacious it was, but also how it had this cottage feel to it. I walked upstairs and noticed that my name was on a door. I walked over to it and opened it. I was in awe. It was my room! And it was so big! Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that there was a door that lead to a balcony.