Chapter 5 { He's Trouble}

Dedicated to:  @jhggub

A/N-To Kaylee, for always reading my book even when I didn't ask you to. All I did was tell you about my book and you started reading. Thank you for supporting me in writing this book. I want you to know I always got your back and I owe you so much. -Love Em.

NOT EDITED

I wake up in the morning tired and someone shaking the bed, I open my eyes to see my looking at me with a huge smile on her face. I groan and look at the time 6:17 am.

"Why are you waking me up?" I say in a very tired and groggy voice.

"I thought we could eat some breakfast then I could drop you off at school', my mom says.

"Don't you need to be somewhere, that includes not bugging me?" I ask with a smile.

"Nope, I'm basically second in command in my department so I can come in as late as 7:30 am," My mom said.

"But school starts at 8 am that means ill be early," I say.

"Well, you can go over to the library or something, you're not getting out of this". My mom says. I nod my head and my mom exits the room.

I step out of my warm bed and the cool air conditioning hits me. I want to climb into my bed again but I know I can't, I grab my phone off my nightstand and hit Izzy's contact, and call her. The line rings 3 times until she picks up.

"Hi," she says while dragging out the I.

"Good morning, I know it's early" How do I word this so she will meet me earlier at school "But my mom decided she is taking me out for breakfast and then dropping me off at school, so I was wondering if you wanted to meet at the school around 7:30 am?" I question.

The phone is quiet for a minute until she says "Yeah, sure, you done your science homework?" she questions.

"Shit, I'm not," I say going over to my backpack and looking for the sheet and textbook.

"Ok, will do it together, I didn't finish it either"

"Sounds good, I'll see you in a bit" I hang up the phone and walk over to my closet, I find a cute outfit with a yellow crop top and then quickly grabbed a short jean skirt, I went into my bathroom and got into the shower.

The hot water touched my face and hair and it felt good, it run through my hair, I grab the shampoo and conditioner and run it through my hair. I pick up the razor and run it up my arms and legs.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body, I grab the brush off the counter and run a brush through my hair. I draw off my body quickly and change into my clothing.

I run out of my bathroom and to the vanity in my bedroom, I grab the makeup off the counter and start to do my makeup. As I finish my makeup Mom walks into my room.

"It's 6:30, speed it up hon," she says smiling.

"I just have to blow-dry my hair and brush my teeth and ill come downstairs," I say while putting mascara on my eyelash as the final touch.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth I decide not to blow dry my hair since we don't have much time.

I grab my backpack and run down the stairs to meet my mom, she's standing at the front door with the keys in her hand and a purse slung over her shoulder. She has a smile on her face.

"Took you long enough, you didn't dry your hair?" she questions.

I shake my head no and slip on my shoes.