Chapter six

Sonic was at Ghost's cave. He is about to go in before his friends stop him.

Tails: Sonic, wait!

Sonic: What?

Amy: We believe you now. We never doubted you... that was Shadow who doubted you.

Shadow: you fucking pink hedgehog—!!

Sonic: Language!!

Knuckles: Who cares let's go save Ghost!!

All of them went in. Dark Ghost spotted them right away.

Dark Ghost: lookie who we have here

Sonic: Stop this, Ghost, what your doing is wrong!!

Knuckles: let him go monster!!

Dark Ghost took a step back and Knuckles got his fist stuck in a box. Dark Ghost punched him and he was unconscious.

Cream was horrified

Cream: wh-wh-what!??

Dark Ghost: Hmph, weak echidna.

Dark Ghost threw the unconscious echidna out of the building

Tails: Oh, no, he really is strong now!

Dark Ghost: Yes... when we first met, I was weak. Now... I'm the strongest and fastest hedgehog alive

Sonic: whoa whoa whoa strongest hedgehog is okay but fastest hedgehog is going too far! I'm the fastest here ex-Ghost, so is Shadow and we're not leaving til we get our friend.

Dark Ghost: Your...friend?

Sonic: yeah!

Dark Ghost: well, that "friend" of yours is useless, and weak. He couldn't hurt a fly, but I can take on eight armies on my own.

Shadow: I challenge you!

Dark Ghost: Alright... fine

Shadow took off his inhibitor rings.

Shadow: Chaos Blast!

He exploded the cave, everyone was still alive. And by everyone I mean Dark Ghost and everyone else.

Dark Ghost: your actually powerful... but not as powerful as me!!

Dark Ghost did a chaos control

Shadow: what?!

Dark Ghost punched Shadow in the back, sending him into the dirt, and then Dark Ghost pounced on Shadow and chocked him.

Dark Ghost: I'll tell you one thing hedgehog; you should've never, EVER, challenged me!

Dark Ghost snapped Shadow's neck and he died.

Cream: NOOO Mr. Shadow! 😭😭

Dark Ghost smirked

Dark Ghost: "Mr. Shadow" was a FOOL to challenge ME, it caused his death.

Cream: Mr. Ghost please come back to us...

Dark Ghost smiled, then laughed at Cream

Dark Ghost: You really think YOU can make me come back??! My good self is gone!!! Your friend "Ghost" is completely gone!!! I'm PURE evil Cream, not one speck of good is still in me!

In a flash, Dark Ghost had murdered Cream right in front of Team Sonic's eyes.

Amy: YOU MURDERER!!!

Dark Ghost glared dead at her as she was about to smash him. He grabbed her hammer and used it against her and soon murdered her with her own hammer.

Tails: How come you killed them?!! Cream was only 9!!

Dark Ghost: Listen here, Freak,

Tails' eyes widened. That was his nickname before he met Sonic...

Dark Ghost: I am not the Ghost you knew and loved, NOT...ONE...BIT!

Dark Ghost shot Tails

Sonic: Tails no!!!

Dark Ghost: You should see how pathetic you look. This happened because YOU abandoned ME!

Sonic: We didn't abandon you! We didn't want to, Eggman manipulated you!

Dark Ghost: What did you really say?!

Sonic: ...

Flashback ****

Knuckles: Sonic where's Ghost?!

Sonic: Eggman captured him and knocked me unconscious, I wanted to save him.

Tails: oh no Ghost...

Knuckles: Eggman's robots are coming here to destroy us.

Sonic: Let's RUN!!!

Tails: I agree, let's run.

Flashback end ******

Dark Ghost: you mean he manipulated the video to manipulate me?!

Sonic: yes, he did!

Dark Ghost: grrr.

Sonic: but you can stab him in the back and come back to us

Dark Ghost: No way! I liked being evil and I still like it, I'm not going back!

Dark Ghost knocked Sonic out