002.

Camila wasted no time in getting dressed, moving numb-like towards the door and packing her school bag. "Bye Dad!" She yelled out and exited the house

During the class, she found herself sitting in the seat next to Mindy, her best friend, and Mindy's hands cradle her head. It was science the worst class of the day.

 It's difficult for her to stop thinking about the fact that Tara is currently battling for her life in the hospital. She wondered why would someone attack her. The girl's thoughts were interrupted by the brown-haired girl. Mindy tapped her on the shoulder, She handed her a neatly folded note. Camila looked at her with big eyes, accepting the note. The note was opened by her.

Hello Cam, I would like to know if you are interested in going out with me.
yes or no?
Amber xx

As Camila gazed at the girl, she noticed that Amber was already staring back at her. "Mindy, what do I do?" The girl with pink hair asked.

 Mindy turned her head to look in the direction of Camila, As she read the note, she raised her eyebrows in surprise. "A hardcore yes." She whispered. 

"But..I mean yes but you know.." Camila whispered back feeling shy.

 "Liv is straight I'm sorry to say that, but a date? It's just a date right?" Mindy stated with a grin. Camila shrugged and began writing her response on a sheet of paper.

"yes ofc I will go on a date with you
xoxo cam <3"

She showed Mindy her response, Mindy smiled grabbing the paper "Hey Francis" Mindy tapped the girl with black hair on the shoulder. 

She turned around. "Pass it to Freeman" She whispered. Francis agreed and handed it to Amber.

 Amber read the note and smiled, then looked over to the girl, Camila returned the smile.

The bell rang and Camila quickly got up from her seat, grabbing her bag. Mindy walked out of the class before her. She waited for Amber. 

Amber hurried over to the girl and embraced her. "So we have a date" Camila cheered.

 "Of course" Amber smiled. 

They hurriedly left the classroom.

Two girls strolled side by side. After leaving the school building, they arrived at the picnic tables where their friends, Wes and Mindy, were already waiting.

 "Hello, girls!" Mindy said.

 Camila sat next to Wes and Amber next to her. "I called Sam" Wes confessed.

 "She's coming?" Camila asked. The arrival of Sam filled her with joy.

 "Yeah," Wes shrugged his shoulders. 

"Watch everything get worse" Amber spoke in a chilly manner.

 Chad and Liv arrived at the meetup with Chad's hand resting on Liv's shoulder. Mindy and Camila exchanged a glance, with Camila feeling quite uneasy.

"All I'm saying is with everything that's going on a thing we should take our relationship to the next level...most intimate" Chad said as he and Liv sat down. Camila was feeling terrible because she had been fond of Liv for a long time. 

"He wants me to accept his FindMyFam request," Liv said, she noticed Camila, she quickly smiled and Camila smiled back.

 "It would be the smartest option with a killer on the loose you know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are" Chad explained.

 "Aw, so you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend?" Asked Liv in a fake voice, 

"And you can stalk me like a jealous girlfriend" Chad responded.

"Ew is it because you two aren't having sex yet," Amber said laughing.

 "You bring up a very good point, not like I wanna sound like a stereotypical jock trying to get in his girlfriend's pants" Chad explained. 

"You sound like one" Camila stated. Liv kissed Chad on the cheek.

 "Don't do it Liv, There is a psycho out there, make yourself harder to find." Wes cut in 

"Oh yes thanks Edward Snowden," Chad said sarcastically and Wes smiled. 

"Your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder" Chad added, Wes waved to his mom. 

"Yeah I and Cam also got interrogated" Mindy spoke. 

"Im sure she's asking everybody I mean Ghostface is back" Wes shrugged. As soon as Camila heard the words she felt her stomach drop. She looked at the scar on her hand. 

"You fucking idiot," Mindy said to Wes.

 Wes set his hand on Camila's hand which was relaxing on the bench. As the group looked at Camila.

 "Camie? You okay?" Questioned Amber placing her hand on Camila's.

 The girl felt disgusted. "Yeah Im okay" She replied with a shaky voice. 

"Are you sure?" Asked Liv setting her hand on her shoulder in a comforting way. "Yeah, I'm sure". She replied smiling softly.

"Oh shit..is that Vince?" Asked Liv, they all turned in the direction she was staring at.

 "The creep you hooked up with last summer?" Questioned Chad. 

"Yeah he used to work with me and Cam" Liv clarified. 

"He worked with you?" Asked Amber the girl with short pink hair, and she nodded. "Perks of being a waitress I guess" Camila shrugged. 

"He has been stalking my insta for the last couple of weeks, I'm happy he doesn't harass Cam" Liv spoke.

 Mindy quickly took a picture of the man.

 "Im about to introduce him to kicks and punches," Chad stated.

 "trust me I introduced him to a burning finger and it didn't help," Camila said

 "Babe I don't think it is a good idea to fight in front of the sheriff" Liv suggested to Chad

 "Looks like he's leaving," Mindy expressed.

 Liv squeezed Chad's arm which had a bruise, Amber noticed. "Tara said she fought back hard, you have a bruise" Amber pointed out. "Cmon Its from football" Chad defended

'How did Amber know Tara fought back if she's in surgery?' Camila asked herself

"Guys Tara is awake, she just texted," Wes spoke glancing at his phone. "You guys coming with?" Asked the boy. The group nodded and stood up grabbing their bags and exiting.