003.

Mindy, Wes, Chad, and Camila sat on the brown chairs that were arranged by the hospital staff. Tara had Amber standing over her, Everyone remained quiet, waiting for Sam's arrival.

 As the door swung open, They saw Sam standing there with a man behind her. As soon as she appeared, the group of five promptly rose to their feet. 

Sam leaned over to Tara. "How are you feeling?"She asked, grazing her sister's shoulder.

 "You came" Tara whispered.

 "Of course, I came" Sam smiled softly. 

"This is my boyfriend Richie" Sam introduced the man. 

"It is so nice to meet you and I'm sorry for interrupting," Richie spoke.

 'The love interest is always the killer' Camila thought to herself. 

"Nice to meet you too," Tara said quietly. 

Sam walked over to Mindy hugging her tightly. 

She turned to Camila. "Hi Camie," She stated smiling, reaching in for a hug. The girl accepted the hug and they embraced.

 "Hi," Sam said turning to Wes and hugging him. "I like your hair, and yours too" Sam added turning to the two.

 They both smiled and Wes put his hand around Camila's shoulder. She and Mindy shared a quick look. Mindy slapped Wes's hand signaling him to get away. 

"These are Chad and Mindy the twins" Sam spoke, The twins raised their hands.

 "This is Camila," She said pointing at the girl. She smiled and raised her hand. "And Wes" She ended.

 "I used to babysit them" She quickly added. 

"This is always how I like to be introduced," Wes said and they laughed.

 Amber raised her eyebrows. "Oh and Hi Amber," Sam said smiling. "Hey," Amber said quickly. "Nice to see you" Amber fake smiled.

 "Hi, I'm Richie" The man introduced himself again now stumbling on his words. "Hi," Amber was the only one that replied, She looked at him with lust-like eyes.

'What the actual fuck?' Camila thought again. 

"Where's mom?" Sam asked Tara. 

"She's stuck at a conference in London She called me earlier " Tara explained with a weak voice.

 "Yeah for 10 minutes" Amber stated rolling her eyes. Camila glared at her. 

"Look guys I think Tara is tiered," Amber said after a moment of silence.

 "Yeah with all the Ghostface killer stuff I don't blame her" Richie laughed awkwardly. 

"Get well Tara," Camila said as she leaned over the girl, giving her chocolates. Tara smiled at the gift and they all gathered their stuff to leave. 

"Not you Sam" Tara said, Sam looked at her. "I want you to stay"

"Hey, Can you not mention Ghostface in front of Cam?" Mindy asked Richie as they walked outside. 

"Uh, Why?" Asked Richie. 

"I'm just worried for Tara, it's stressing me out a bit," Camila said turning around. Richie nodded and they left.