010.

Camila left the house, She was sad about the whole series of events, so she picked up her phone, and began dialing Sam's number as she began walking down the street.

"Hello?" Sam picked up, the girl took a deep breath

"Hey Sam, It's Camila..I called to-" 

"-to what? if you want to bombard me with-"

"No no! I just called to say I'm sorry, for what happened. I  struggle with a similar thing and I just wanted to let you know that I'm on your side"

"That's so sweet of you" Sam felt happy, that there was genuinely someone in the world who cared about her. 

"I'm going to visit Tara so, cya!" Camila hung up the phone and sighed. She began walking to the bus stop.

--

When she arrived at the hospital, she got a weird feeling, like something was wrong. She couldn't tell what it was but it was something. Maybe her being paranoid? Maybe her gut was telling her Ghostface was back?

As she walked in, she got a call from Sam.

"Hey Cam, I just calling to tell you that Wes was murdered"

"What?"

"Yeah"

"Oh my god. That awful" 

"I'm so sorry" The girl ended the call.

Camila felt sad, Wes had been a good friend of hers since childhood, and it felt bad to lose him. 

The girl climb up the stairs to Tara's assigned floor. She felt goosebumps rush up her spine, and when she entered the floor, she heard tv playing in the background. As she entered the floor fully, she wanted to check the front desk, she slowly placed her bag next to the stairs

She got closer and saw a horrific scene. One of the policemen's neck was sliced open. The girl screamed at the top of her lungs. The girl began to hear grunting, she turned to her left, to see Tara. Her hands were bloody, she was crying. 

"Cam!" She called out, Camila immediately rushed to her and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay, I'm here" Tara cried into her shoulder. "I'm scared" She whispered. 

The two girls rushed to the nearest room with service. Cam reached for the phone, It began to make a beeping sound, so she took her own one, and Tara grabbed the hospital one.

Camila began to sweat, and then she heard it. Footsteps.

Being a Ghostface survivor made her vision a little worse, and some of her organs, but her hearing was better than ever. 

She covered Tara's mouth as she sobbed, The Carpenter girl grabbed the phone and began to aim it at anyone who entered.

Eventually, the footsteps got louder and the door busted open, Tara hit the intruder with the phone.

"Richie?" Camila looked at the man. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Have you two been fucking?" He asked the TWO TEENAGE GIRLS

"What the fuck?" Camila asked.

"Im kidding"

"What are you doing here?" Tara asked holding her sobs.

"Your sister called, she says you were in trouble. So I came in to check." The Man explained himself, the two girls trying to catch their breath. "And did you just hit me with the phone?" He added.

In that moment, a familiar mask appeared behind the taller man. 

"Watch out!" Tara yelled, Richie turned around to see Ghostface, and he screamed just like Camila. 

Ghostface slashed his hand and pushed him and Richie fainted. And that was when it hit her once again, Richie didn't faint, he was acting. Richie is the second Ghostface, and probably just now killed Wes. 

Ghostface turned his attention to the pink-haired girl, he charged at her, pushing her onto a door. 

The girl fell down, Ghostface came to her, and she began to fight him, but he was stronger he pulled her up and pushed her onto the older man, she hit her head on Tara's bed. And the last thing she remembered hearing was Tara's high pitched scream.

She quickly got up, but Tara wasn't in the room anymore, she heard screams and sobs. The girl pulled herself up, looking at the man below her.

She kicked him. "Richie I know you're faking it! Get the fuck up!" She screamed, and the man opened his eyes. 

"What happened?" He asked

"Tara is about to get butchered dickwad! Get up!" She hurried him, Camila ran out, and saw Sam helping Tara, and Dewey running to them.

"Dewey!" She hugged him, and he hugged her back. 

"Come on dingus!" Richie limped behind them, He watched up to them.

They were halfway when Ghostface jumped from the corner, he tackled Dewey to the ground. The Riley man pushed Camila to in front of him to reassure her safety.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Richie asked the girl, as both of them were on the ground. He held her head in his hands, in a half hug. She was a sobbing mess. Richie pulled her into a hug, so she wouldn't see what was going on. 

She heard a number of shots being fired and Richie covered her ears, when they stopped he removed his hands. The man helped her stand up, and she ran to Dewey. 

Richie looked worried for Ghostface and Camila seemed to notice. 

They began to walk away to the elevator. Dewey half hugged the kid who was like a daughter to him. He loved her..

The group made it to the elevator, Dewey made sure they all went in, Sam pressed the button and Dewey almost got in when 

"The head," He said.

"What?" Richie asked in confusion.

"You always got to shoot them in the head" He explained.

"No Dewey" Camila pleaded.

"Dewey, who gives a fuck?" Sam yelled.

"I do," He said, stepping away from the elevator. He pulled Camila into a last hug, and Richie held her back to not go with him. 

"Dewey!" She yelled as the elevator began closing.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled as the levator closed. She began sobbing along the elevator door.